Author Topic: Anyone local to ME?  (Read 5520 times)

Offline zanie

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Anyone local to ME?
« on: May 22, 2006, 04:14:19 pm »
I see the some of you all are local to each other.  Is there anyone else on here from Washinton state, particularly in the Puget Sound region?
"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive." - Gilda Radner

Seattle, WA

doggylover

Re: Anyone local to ME?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 05:50:08 pm »
I am in Vancouver, Washington...a bout 3 hours south of you.  I would LOVE to have a Pacific Northwest BPO party....dogs aloud!!!
Ronda

Offline zanie

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2006, 09:36:23 am »
Wouldn't that be great??  We travel to Gresham about once a month so Vancouver isn't a foreign drive by any stretch.

Is there anyone else out there that you know of?
"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive." - Gilda Radner

Seattle, WA

doggylover

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2006, 05:39:03 pm »
I don't know of anyone else living around here.  I think most people are from the east coast, and the south...

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2006, 04:04:36 pm »
I used to live in Seattle, but now I'm in Spokane. I hope that there is a meet n' greet for us one day, too. If we can just find enough people to do it.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline Tspanos

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2006, 09:34:21 pm »
We just get together the most out here on the east coast. There are alot in Cali but I don't know about around you in WA. Good luck it is a blast having a group meet-n-greet.