Author Topic: Samson says don't forget!!!  (Read 4892 times)

Gypsy Jazmine

Samson says don't forget!!!
« on: May 27, 2006, 11:20:20 am »
It's that time of year!...Sammy Whammy says to remember the Frontline & Heartgard for your puppers! :-*

doggylover

Re: Samson says don't forget!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2006, 01:01:35 pm »
Sammy is soooooo cute!  We put a little fresh garlic in Pookie's food and whalaa!!! NO fleas!!!
 ;D ;D

Kiahpyr

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2006, 01:42:44 pm »
Thanks for the reminder Sammy! You big dirty dog!

Nicole

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2006, 02:52:13 pm »
Sammy is soooooo cute!  We put a little fresh garlic in Pookie's food and whalaa!!! NO fleas!!!
 ;D ;D

Hey! I just wanted to caution you with the garlic. Too much garlic (or onions) can cause some type of anemia in dogs. It can be pretty bad. I'm not sure how much is too much, but a vet student I used to know told me about this.

Just sharing the knowledge!  :)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2006, 02:56:28 pm »
Thanks for the reminder Sammy.  :D
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

doggylover

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2006, 03:20:59 pm »
 ;D ;D

Hey! I just wanted to caution you with the garlic. Too much garlic (or onions) can cause some type of anemia in dogs. It can be pretty bad. I'm not sure how much is too much, but a vet student I used to know told me about this.

Just sharing the knowledge!  :)
WOW that's good to know, I guess its back to frontline!
 ???

Icerotti

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2006, 04:58:51 pm »
Thanks Sammy :-*

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2006, 09:30:59 pm »
That is a great happy face there on Samson!!! :-*

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2006, 02:02:25 am »
That is a great happy face there on Samson!!! :-*
Sam is a happy boy for sure!...But, unfortunatly, I think he'd be even happier without Pippin & Rosie!...We can't convince Sam he's a dog...He get so annoyed with those comman dogs we made him share his family & life with! :D

Offline have2angels

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2006, 07:59:06 am »
Hi there! My name is Melissa and I am new to the boards here, I have a 115 pound rottie named Zeus who is the biggest baby in the world! He thinks he is a small dog and tries to live like a small dog! he is a trip! Anywya, just wondering if any of you order your frontline stuff on line? Is it cheaper than the vet? I have 2 dogs and 2 cats, and it is a bit pricey. Thanks in advance for your responses!

Melissa

Offline The Brindle Pack

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2006, 08:02:03 am »
One of the many joys of living in the desert....NO BUGS!!!

Although in the past we have used Revolution or HeartGuard before a trip to the mountains but after Tucker had his last seizure just days after a dose of Revolution I don't think we will use it again.

Offline MyDyson

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Dyson
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2006, 09:18:49 am »
Hi there! My name is Melissa and I am new to the boards here, I have a 115 pound rottie named Zeus who is the biggest baby in the world! He thinks he is a small dog and tries to live like a small dog! he is a trip! Anywya, just wondering if any of you order your frontline stuff on line? Is it cheaper than the vet? I have 2 dogs and 2 cats, and it is a bit pricey. Thanks in advance for your responses!

Melissa

Many BPO members will probably frown on this, but I buy mine on EBAY and get the Australian FrontLine Plus 6 month for a grand total of $45 ($39+$6 S/H).  In my opinion it is no different than what the Vet sold me for $18 a vial..

Bottom Line.... My Wallet is happy and Dyson does not have Fleas..   :)
Randy & Jennifer Wilkerson
St. Louis, MO