Author Topic: Not Giving up on Ice!  (Read 8738 times)

Nicole

Re: Not Giving up on Ice!
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2006, 08:42:49 pm »
Nicole would be an awesome foster mom.  If there is anyway I can help with transport, please let me know.

Aw, thanks for the endorsement, Liz!

Ed and Diane, I hope all is going well with you, and I've PM'd you my number, so do not hesitate to contact me!
Nicole

Offline Love My Emmee

• Ankle Biter
  • My Dane, My Savior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2006, 11:50:35 am »
It must have been a very hard decision for you and your wife.  I'm sure that everyone would agree that your doing what is best for Ice, and not just dumping him off.  Have you searched for a local rescue?  I wish you and your wife the best.
People will always judge you, but your will dog love you for who you are.

Offline cue755

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2006, 01:52:32 pm »
Good News for Ice, He has found a Loving Trainer that has a large Farm, I'm Happy for him but then again very Sad to have him gone! I know I can never see him cause of stressing him, he will be happy I know this in my heart, He didn't growl at her at all, he was a really good boy! Now he has a place to run and play outside all day! Its hard here but then again it is the Best for my Boy! Take Care all probably won't be on here much anymore! Take Care all!
Ed and Diane
Ice & Ices Dad

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2006, 11:49:35 am »
Ed,
You did such an unselfish thing!  I too hope you don't leave BPO.  Did you tell the trainer about us?  Maybe she can keep us all updated about Ice!  That way you can always know how Ice is doing.  Just a thought. 
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."