Author Topic: PUPPY MADNESS cont...  (Read 5833 times)

doggylover

PUPPY MADNESS cont...
« on: May 28, 2006, 09:03:10 pm »
We bought Gossy's new puppy crate the other day and today, we put it in the living room with her little baby blanket in it!
Badger looks downright worried!  He knows her name because we've been talking about her for 2 years, so when he stuck his head in her tiny crate, I said, 'that's gossy's bed'.  He knows 'Gossy' and he knows 'bed'.
When our neighbor had a puppy, he would pee on her head every chance he got, I would have to take her inside and bathe her all the time, so her owners didn't hate me.  I have a feeling he is going to be ticked off when she comes home!
I'm SOOOO excited, any excuse to post about PUPPY is a GREAT excuse!
 :D       

doggylover

Re: PUPPY MADNESS cont...
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2006, 09:06:18 pm »
OH OH OH and nobody should feel like they have to respond to this post, I mean really what is there to say?  "wow Ronda, sounds cool you got that crate...."
As any of you who have ever been in chat with me know, I can entertain myself very well with very little encouragement!
 :D :D :D

doggylover

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2006, 11:44:49 pm »
Today, I was out and about, when out of nowhere, my mom asked me about our puppy :D ;), anyway, I 'happened' to have her new puppy collar in my purse, and I showed it to her.
Here is the thing.  My mom is an awesome seamstress (sp?) and she made all my neice's and nephews baby blankets for when they came home from the hospital.  I put a huge guilt trip on her about how the dogs were my 'kids' since I didn't have any skinkids, and that it was a bummer to me that we are sort of left out of all the stuff people do for you when you have a 'real' baby. 
OMG she is making Gossy her very own 'puppy receiving blanket' with her name embroidered on it, and one for Badger, since he got gyped out of his too, AND she is throwing a 'puppy shower' for us at her house!  She said she will invite everyone but that if anyone thinks its weird, she is going to tell them it was my idea and I'm a little 'off'. 
FINE BY ME!!!!  WOOT WOOT!!!!

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2006, 08:10:20 am »
Oh a puppy shower sounds like so much fun.  Now I have one more reason to get a puppy ;) ;) as if I need more reasons on the list.

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

doggylover

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2006, 11:19:39 am »
I'm gonna call today and find out if Petsmart has a gift registry!
 :D :D