Author Topic: Rocky is sick........again  (Read 2276 times)

Offline barbiedoll

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Rocky is sick........again
« on: May 31, 2006, 08:25:01 am »
Hi there,

I really thought we were over the worst.

When I brought Rocky home about a month and a half ago (he is about 21 weeks now)he came with, giardia, pnemonia, kennel cough, worms, eye infection.

I thought we were over everything. I finished all antibiotics etc. last Thursday and then yesterday his  poop became runny,  last night his eyes started to get white goop again and this morning his nose has yellow/green discharge.  UGHHHH.

He is eating, but just seems "off".  I don't know if I am seeing things that are not there in his behaviour because I am on alert.  Everytime he sighs, I run over to check his breathing.  I am going to the vet tomorrow.

This is so frustrating!!! The poor puppy has had so much wrong, he needs a break!!!!!!

Barb

Offline barbiedoll

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: Rocky is sick........again
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 10:04:26 am »
Hi,

I haven't tried that yet.  He isn't pooping more often though, it's jus that when he goes his stool is soft.

Barb

Gypsy Jazmine

Re: Rocky is sick........again
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 12:37:51 pm »
Poor Rocky & poor you!...This is stressful for both of you!...Better get him back to the vet for more & maybe stronger antibiotics... They might even put him on a longer coarse of them...We've had that with cats a few times here...As far as the poops go...How many times was Rocky wormed?...I always do it 2 to 3 times...What kind of food is Rocky on?...Sam was the king of runny stools until we switched to our current food & finally things shaped up!...Good luck with Rocky!...You'll get him better! :)