Author Topic: really getting worried  (Read 14238 times)

DakotaMom

Re: really getting worried
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2006, 05:40:42 pm »
I am so sorry. This brings back so many memories of when Dakota was so sick. It hurts so much to see them not well.

Give him hugs and kisses from his BPO family.

doggylover

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2006, 05:45:13 pm »
We will hear none of your apologies.  You need to take care of yourself and know that we are all here rooting for you and thinking about you.  Please don't feel bad even for ONE minute about it being 'all about you'. 
We are all here for you...
 :)

Offline Stacey

• Grand Master
  • Tonka
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2006, 05:50:58 pm »
Thanks guys!  We really need all the positive thoughts and prayers...I know they will pull my big baby through this. 
I am kind of a big deal!

Icerotti

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2006, 08:41:05 pm »
You don't have to apologize....w e are here for support. Poor Tonka. We are sending well wishes.

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2006, 08:54:24 pm »
Sending good thoughts your way.  Don't apologize for asking for support from friends.  That's what we are all here for. 

Kat
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2006, 08:57:07 pm »
Sending you a big cyber hug ;D  Please give Tonka an extra hug and kiss from us when you see him.

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline Stacey

• Grand Master
  • Tonka
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2006, 09:41:07 pm »
Never apologize :) We're all here for you. How much time are they letting you spend with him in a day?
I can stay for as long as I want, I stayed with him for about 45 mins today and just pet him and talked to him.  He barely seemed aware of my presence until I was leaving and then he tried to come with me.  Hopefully he gets to come home soon.
I am kind of a big deal!

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2006, 10:00:35 pm »
We're sending good thoughts and prayers for you and Tonka!  Get well soon Tonka!

Offline Bella's mom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2006, 10:12:20 pm »
This IS all about you and Tonka.  Don't apologize for being worried and upset.
Please keep us informed, and I'll pray for Tonka's recovery. :-* :(
Tessie - Belladonna's and Mojo's Mom

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2006, 12:16:18 am »
I am sending prayers to The Creator tonight for Tonka's recovery...You have to BELIEVE Tonka will get well...Think positive!....Where there is faith there is hope. :)

Offline brandon

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
    • HaveParrotWillTravel.com
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2006, 12:17:48 am »
Good thoughts from our Family for Tonka's speedy recovery, and to be back home for some extra spoiling.
“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Offline BarkleysMum

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
    • Our Picture Trail Albums
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2006, 06:38:50 am »
Stacey and Tonka:
I'm so sorry that I'm just seeing this post for the first time this morning.  Let me echo the "do NOT apologize" comments already made here.  This is absolutely all about you and Tonka. 

Know that you are doing everything you are able to do for your Tonka boy.  He is blessed to have a mom who loves and cares for him as much as you do, and it sounds as if your care facility is a great one too - responding to what he needs in terms of not being crated and being around people.  Keep visiting and loving him ... even when he's not able to respond to you as you would hope he would.  Him knowing that you are there and your loving lap to lay his head in are comforting and healing for him.

I am keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers today, and anxiously awaiting a Tonka update today.  Draw strength from knowing that many are loving Tonka around the cyber globe today. 
Sandy
Newly owned by Anna Banana, kind of owned by Sheba
and always remembering Barkley - crossed the Bridge on May 19, 2006.

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2006, 07:52:19 am »
I also haven't been on in a few days and thought Tonka was doing a little better, I am SO sorry that Tonka and your family is going thru this, it is so scary and sad.  My heart is aching for all of you.  As far as apologizing I along with everyone else will not hear of it - that is what we are here for....you and your baby!!

I will be thinking of all of you and waiting to hear that Tonka is doing better.  Again, I'm SOOOO sorry that this is happening - Tonka is one of my favorite dogs on this site - when I first popped on he was one of the first faces I saw!

Randy

Offline VdogLover

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2006, 06:18:25 pm »
Any word on how Tonka is doing?

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2006, 06:37:01 pm »
So sorry to hear about Tonka!  Big hugs to you!!!   :'(  I will definitely pray for him and for you as well.  It is clear that your heart is breaking for your baby!  Hope to hear that they get to the root of the problem ASAP.
Daphne