Author Topic: More new pictures! :)  (Read 5694 times)

Luvmydanes

More new pictures! :)
« on: June 04, 2005, 02:16:37 pm »
Just took some today. Its hard to get both the dogs actually posing. My new favorite is the one with Dane "protecting" Colton.

Kandi

nickerbokker

Re: More new pictures! :)
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2005, 02:19:48 pm »
OH MY GOD THOSE ARE ALL SOOOOOOO GOOD!

AND THAT IS MY FAVORITE TOO!  HOW CUTE IS THAT!

Offline morticiaangie

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2005, 02:20:31 pm »
those are perfect pictures!!! thank you for sharing them!
"The life given us by nature is short; but the memory of a well-spent life is eternal."
~ Cicero 106-43 BC

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2005, 02:21:13 pm »
Great pictures! Your kids are all getting so big!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

nickerbokker

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2005, 02:28:37 pm »
i just love how everyone on this site wants 100 huge dogs!  i have finally found people i can dit in with!  all my sister wants are cats...i told her we aren't family.

Luvmydanes

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2005, 02:39:15 pm »
Thanks guys...I'm amazed at even how big Jasmine has gotten in the 3 weeks we've had her. Its amazing. And they act so calm now in the house, so it must have been just a new dog thing. Cause now they are fine.

Tina - Just beg hubby to let you get another one. It really isn't that much more work. And I'm sure Jack would love the companion. Let me know when you break him....cause its only a matter of time. lol

Nick - I am glad I fit in here too, I am not a cat person. Definately dogs all the way for us. Although my daughter has been bugging me about getting a cat...I dont think so. The crazy thing is I was looking at ANOTHER great dane today. A blue...They are GORGEOUS!

Kandi

nickerbokker

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2005, 02:49:33 pm »
LMAO.......you have got balls of steel!

if you get another one, i just might have to fly over so i can play with 2 pups at the same time!!!!!!!

and knowing you, you will get the most adorable pup out there, youll make my heart melt. 

but really...pleas e dont get another one, because if you do, i will....and they just wont all fit here LOL

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2005, 03:00:51 pm »
I like how Dane is holding Colton down for the picture!  He is such a handsome boy!!!!  I can't wait to see what Jazzy will look like when she is fully grown.  Keep posting pics of her so we can watch!

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2005, 03:04:13 pm »
Sooooooooooooo oooooooooooo cute.
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

nickerbokker

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2005, 03:06:37 pm »
ya know i love....i love that your kid is just sitting there with a 200lb paw on his shoulder like nothing is going on.  i mean seriously, the world needs more mothers like you! 

i LOVE WHEN KIDS AREN'T FREAKED OUT BY DOGS.....and to coltin, dane is just another member of the famliy!

GREAT PARENTING!

Luvmydanes

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2005, 03:20:38 pm »
Nick - I don't think we will get another pup, but I sure was looking. lol....funny thing is hubby doesn't want anymore kids, but woudn't care if I got yet ANOTHER dog! How does that work?!? LOL....Oh well...never know...Maybe I will look at the blues. Have you seen them? They are a steel blue color with blue eyes. SO PRETTY!! And my kids LOVE LOVE LOVE the dogs. Colton was actually really freaked out for a while, by both Dane and Jasmine, but Caden used to be the same way when he was a baby. Colton is fine now, it only lasted about a month. Now he climbs all over them and pulls their hair. The dogs love it. Any attention is good attention, and not like the kids can hurt them. :) I've had friends come over and they are really weird, they dont even want their kids around Dane cause he is "too big" whatever. He's just like one of the kids. And while he may knock them down now and then, he always makes sure they are ok when they fall over. :) He's a lover.

Kandi

Luvmydanes

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2005, 03:34:29 pm »
Tina - Where are you from? We live in Washington state and there aren't really any dane rescues around here. The ones that are there are no dogs really ever available. They probably go fast. We got a GREAT deal on Jasmine. She was $400, and around here, the fawn colored Danes run between $1200 and up! The blue I was looking at is 12 wks old I think and $1250.00!!! So for now, its just that - a look. :)
P.S. Break hubby, break hubby....lol

Kandi