Author Topic: Need Advice - Leasing vs. Buying on New Vehicle  (Read 14142 times)

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Need Advice - Leasing vs. Buying on New Vehicle
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2006, 08:27:51 am »
I'm not sure if that's the way every Honda dealership is but that sounds about like the same service I got when I went to the one here in Houston.  I had already been to the Toyota dealership and test drove a RAV with the salesman that looked at you like you were veal and he hadn't eaten in 2 weeks.  So it was very refreshing to be treated well and not the hard sell stuff.  I'm glad you liked the Element. 

Kat
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Kiahpyr

Re: Need Advice - Leasing vs. Buying on New Vehicle
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2006, 01:07:56 pm »
I'm so glad you liked the element. The only reason we didn't get it was because of the skinkid. We wanted something more comfortable. When we decided to get the CR-V we drove 2.5 hours to a Honda dealership. We get treated with respect and they even let Kiah in the showroom. It was a stressful day, but they made it fun. We do have 3 honda dealerships here, but they suck. So we drove back to South Dakota to buy my CR-V. It may have helped that hubby has been buying honda's from them for 20 years.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 01:10:40 pm by Tajsa »