Author Topic: Working Dog Working  (Read 3552 times)

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Working Dog Working
« on: June 05, 2005, 11:18:00 pm »
I am having fun with some photos and learning more about computers every day.  This is Niki bringing me the grain bucket to feed the sheep.  I will try another bringing the beer shot.  The best one I have is her getting the mail as you can only see her body because her head is all the way in the box.  Will send that later - I hope. 
Peggy

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: Working Dog Working
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2005, 11:23:11 pm »
Peggy- you gotta help me learn to make my big old dog do that!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2005, 11:25:47 pm »
I love your puppy and what you are doing with her.  She is really working hard, but I bet she loves it.  Some day, perhaps I will do something challenging with Betti.  She is still in her obedience phase and took a hiatus from school while we attended some search and rescue training sessions.  She still needs work and it has been a long road gaining her trust, though not even a small percentage of the difficulty I suspected.  She has a class tomorrow night!
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2005, 11:45:32 pm »
Sure Jamie, we can work on it after Niki brings us our beer.  I am so jealous of Moonlit and Betti.  I would give anything to work search and rescue. What you are doing with her is very challenging but I know you will keep up on it and suceed.  I wish you so much luck too.

Will try to load another working photo when she worked in the store.
Peggy

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2005, 07:25:39 am »
Once I tried to get Leo to carry some bacon to hubby, but it disappeared by the time it got to him ???  Hmmm...   I give up.

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2005, 11:09:09 am »
Nat, try sending the remote control to hubbie, that works better.

Here she is getting the mail. 
Peggy

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2005, 11:17:01 am »
Hope there wasn't anything too important in the mailbox?  Or does it make it inside without any ripage?

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2005, 11:19:02 am »
Lady will let us drape a towell on her back so Daddy can finish drying her off.  Grace is getting better about not tripping on it and tearing it up by the time she gets to Daddy. 
We'd like to get them bookbags and work on this working dog training soon.   They seem to want to do productive things.

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2005, 11:53:55 am »
 I ALWAYS get the mail in one piece, as a matter of fact she takes it in the house and places it on the table for me to read - the newspaper as well, but she hasn't learned to pour my coffee yet.
Peggy

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2005, 11:54:36 am »
I wish Leo could check the mail, but he doesn't know how to turn a key yet.  Just as well or we would have wet mail all the time.  Maybe I'll teach him to check my email ;D.  I love the mailbox pic and I'll have to show it my FIL who is a mail man.  He'll get a kick out of that!  Thanks!

Nat