Author Topic: I am starting to miss those little ones!  (Read 7982 times)

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
I am starting to miss those little ones!
« on: June 06, 2005, 09:20:10 am »
Well we are down to 5 little ones, 2 are reserved so actually 3...As soon as I recieve the reservation fee I will change their status to "reserved" on our site, but untilt hen they are still all mine!  It is so weird to see only 5 babies in the kennel where there were 13 a short time ago!  Here are some m ore pictures!  2 girls went to Indiana Yesterday, a mom and a daughter each bought one, theu live in different houses, but it is neat that the babies will grow together, they are attached as well, those two were always really close, I have other pic's posted of them laying together on eachother in relatively the same position they are now, it seemed to be their favorite way to be!  Misty won't behere for a few more days, I know everyone is waiting for pic's!  I could not handle a drive with my neck and back the way it was and I the meds were a no no for driving!  Physical therapy starts tomorrow, it is getting better but slowly....Enjo y the pictures!
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
Re: I am starting to miss those little ones!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2005, 09:21:56 am »
I'm sure it is probably posted somewhere, but what is your website?
Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs

Offline morticiaangie

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2005, 09:22:45 am »
OOOHHHHHH I literally want to squeeze them - you are going to have empty nest syndrome when those babies are all gone!!!! Thank you so much for sharing the puppy pictures - I love to see them! :)
"The life given us by nature is short; but the memory of a well-spent life is eternal."
~ Cicero 106-43 BC

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2005, 09:25:13 am »
www.kildeskenn el.com

we recieved a cool pet site of the day award yesterday from next day pets. I should say my brother in law as he designs and improves our site, but I take credit for the the pictures!  LOL! 
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

Offline morticiaangie

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2005, 09:30:10 am »
awesome site!!!! Such beautiful dogs and a great looking family too!
"The life given us by nature is short; but the memory of a well-spent life is eternal."
~ Cicero 106-43 BC

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2005, 09:30:20 am »
I did not think I would mind so much but I will probably cry whent he last one goes, we are planning another litter late next year with our new girl, but I do love those babies!  I am sure we will be filling hte in between time workingon obedience and therapy, Aidan with Agility, and the girls will try CGC.  So I plan to keep busy! 
My hun, like the agility very much, and Aidan is a natural, he is also my "builder" of my deluxe dog houses!  He is a contractor and all the left over siding he uses to side and trim my houses, the puppy nursery in the kennel is a very large house with half log siding, green roof and will have green trim, we are working on dividing the kennel out into sections.  The nursery section for the growing pups will be the largest section, other runs will be 20ft wide and 50 feet long, each with their own customized dog house.  We have not decided yet if we will match all the houses or do them each different colors.  ANy suggestions???  We should just start a poll!
Storm Jameson

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2005, 09:31:11 am »
THANKS!!!!!! ::)
Storm Jameson

Offline mamadog

• Big Paw Certified
  • This is me and my Finn
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2005, 10:01:45 am »
First of all, I could eat those puppies with a spoon they're so sweet!!!!
I would build all of the houses the same but paint them different colors. That would be fun!
 I love all the pics on your site, good looking family (fur and skin) If only I could have another fur baby... :(

Vicki

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2005, 02:53:55 pm »
We don't paint we use siding and steel roofs, very similiar to a human home without the plumbing, extra rooms,a nd windows.  Externally the house is sided and trimmed out in steel siding,  the pups house is half log.
Storm Jameson