Author Topic: Could Use a Hand  (Read 2243 times)

Offline aaGD

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Could Use a Hand
« on: June 23, 2006, 03:32:25 pm »
Hi all, first of all, thanks to those who sent photos for our Great Dane colors pages  ;)

Just wanted to let you all know we are giving away a free Great Dane, Alpenhitze dog coat. We have partnered with a sportswear manufacturer and are expanding our line of Great Dane apparel. I could use as many size measurements as possible. If you could use an awesome Dane jacket for the upcoming winter season, drop by the site and send us your Danes info, you will automatically be entered for the drawing to be held October 1, 2006.

http://www.all-about-great-danes.com/free-great-dane.html

Sorry I don't post much here, site development is going in 100 different directions!

We have a 32-inch elevated feeder conversion kit now available, with Dane dog cool coats, Lycra vests and t-shirts on the way. Please write if there are any specific, hard to find, breed related accessories we should consider for our line.

Sorry if I sound "sales-ish", this is not my intent, just letting you know we're here if you need us. Also to let you know about the giveaway  :)

Take it easy, oh, by the way, we have about 30 new Danes to add to our gallery, if they were sent from anyone here, thanks for your patience. I have to add a 2nd gallery, hopefully over this weekend, as the first has gotten too large for those on slower IP's.

Take care & have a Great Day'n!
Jeff Z.
Site Founder

www.all-about-great-danes.com

« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 03:34:33 pm by aaGD »

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Could Use a Hand
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 03:47:02 pm »
COOL! As soon as Leeloo wakes up from her nap I will get her measurements and send them in. She could definitely use one of those jackets for next winter!!! ;D