Author Topic: My tall boy  (Read 2696 times)

Blair

My tall boy
« on: June 27, 2006, 11:33:28 pm »
Here is Grey giving me a hug...theres nothing better then a dane hug  :D

MommyOfSchnauzers

Re: My tall boy
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 11:51:27 pm »
He's growing Mom!

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2006, 07:16:38 am »
ohhhhhhhhhh... I want a dane hug! :)

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2006, 09:31:01 am »
Wow... Mr. Grey is taller than you, Blair! What is his height at the withers? How old is he now? He just seems to get bigger and bigger!!! Good Heavens do they just keep growing forever?!? ;)
 ;D

Blair

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2006, 09:33:12 am »
He towers over me...i want to get a picture with Ben and him, but he wont hug Ben  :D He is 37 in last time I measured him a few months ago and 18 months.

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2006, 09:39:15 am »
He towers over me...i want to get a picture with Ben and him, but he wont hug BenĀ  :D He is 37 in last time I measured him a few months ago and 18 months.

I have to say it again... WOW. The tallest Dane I have ever kept at my house was Darwin, my first foster. He was probably 35 inches or so, but he had terrible posture from his past and mostly layed around all the time. I can't imagine what it must be like to have a healthy boisterous young man like Mr. Grey in the house!!!! Does he knock things over? Or does he handle himself pretty well in the house?
The problem I have over here with these Danes is they all want to play together inside! I think Will is about to sell them all to the gypsies!!!! ;) And Sammy is the tallest right now at only 32 inches! I'd love to see a day in the life at your house!!!! :D

Blair

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2006, 04:16:37 pm »
Mr. Grey knocks over a lot of things LOL And I cant sit on the computer without having Grey's big head on the desk or laying his head on my shoulders. And I have to always clean my counters cause he is always leaving sandy drool on them from resting his head up there LOL And poor baby always gets blamed when something on the counter goes missing, I am sure it has nothing to do with he is the only dog that can reach up there LOL I love it when some one rings the doorbell, cause none of the big dogs bark, just Smudge. So the people are thinking we only have this little dog and then I open the door and there is Grey nad Zeus standing there. Their faces are so priceless, i just love it  :D