Author Topic: New Foster  (Read 12444 times)

Nicole

Re: New Foster
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2006, 06:46:38 am »
A little update on Cosmo. Thanks to all of you that have been cross-posting and getting the word out about Cosmo. We REALLY appreciate it!  :-* :-* :-*

So, Awesome April (Tajsa) posted him somewhere and a woman in Omaha is very interested in him! She sounds wonderful! She has a 3 year old Lab boy and an 11 year old Husky X girl. She is a dog trainer at the local Humane Society and knows TONS about doggie behavior! Best of all...NO CATS! WHOOOOOOOH! Her children are 7 and 9 and dog savvy.

I'm really excited and I hope its going to work out. April, how far is the drive from Omaha to Michigan City?

And, if it doesn't work out with this woman, Pure Breed Rescue of Ohio has offered to take him into their Rescue Program. So, that is an option.

Nicole

« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2006, 06:59:04 am »
***NEW, NEW UPDATE****

Krista just called! Her family discussed it last night, and they feel as if they are very very ready for Cosmo! Her children have already been arguing about whom he will sleep with! HAHAHAHAH!

It sounds like a perfect situation! Well, other than that Omaha thing....

Kiahpyr

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2006, 07:28:37 am »
That's so cool Nicole! Omaha to Michigan City is about 9 hours. I'm sure we could come up with transport for Cosmo. ;D

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2006, 09:26:07 am »
That is great news!!!! :D
I hope that a transport works out! Keep us posted!!!! ;D

doggylover

« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2006, 12:49:18 pm »
Im in the Pacific NW, so I can't help with transport, but I just wanted to say you guys are AWESOME!  Way to go!  Cosmo will even have kidlets to sleep on!
YAY

Nicole

« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2006, 06:35:31 pm »
Yeah! Thanks guys! I'll keep everyone posted, and hopefully we'll have another BPOer soon! :D:D:D

Anakalia

« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2006, 06:39:49 pm »
YAY!! I just LOVE Cosmo!!!  He's such a looker, love those "danes with tuxedo's". lol  I would totally help with transport, but I only have a dinky car that Koby can hardly fit into.  :(  Hopefully Cosmo will have a forever family soon! :)