Author Topic: Oooo! La! La! Betti and Lou!  (Read 6795 times)

lins_saving_grace

Re: Oooo! La! La! Betti and Lou!
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2005, 07:58:31 am »
sometimes the pictures speak for themselves.  At least I think my dogs do all my talking sometimes.  :)

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2005, 08:50:05 am »
That last picture is the BOMB! Seriously, it's calendar-worthy. I love the smile on her face!! and the "Me-too!" look in the background!!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2005, 09:36:28 am »
I love those action shots!  Leo doesn't get that active and when he does it's few and far between.   Where was Greta?  I bet she was inside trying on wigs ;D  She sure missed out - their smile show how much fun they had!

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2005, 07:36:12 pm »
That last picture is the BOMB! Seriously, it's calendar-worthy. I love the smile on her face!! and the "Me-too!" look in the background!!

LOL!  Reading what you just wrote caused me to realize I've seen a photo with similar composition.  I think there is a poster of Depeche Mode with Dave Gahan in the foreground that is shot in that same way.  Thank you for the compliments!  Now you guys are all getting me to think about that opportunity a few years ago where a greeting card company told me the photos are good, but that they wanted some funny shots.  ;D
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2005, 07:39:21 pm »
I love those action shots!  Leo doesn't get that active and when he does it's few and far between.   Where was Greta?  I bet she was inside trying on wigs ;D  She sure missed out - their smile show how much fun they had!

Nats,

Good point!  I will tell you exactly why Greta is NOT having fun with Lou and Betti.  She absolutely HATES little Betti.  In fact, I am pretty sure Greta would kill Betti if she were not separated from her.  It is very unfortunate, but I love them all, and Greta is my number one girl...I try my best to make them all happy!  Besides, Greta would definitely sustain more injuries from jumping around like that with all of her joint and muscle challenges.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline Phillips

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Dixie & Brutis
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2005, 07:46:11 pm »
hi im new here and I have enjoyed looking at your rotts they are beautiful and big animals.  Everything looks big when you have two chihuahauas for years. Then you get a female boxer who is like this big clumsy thing. boof
Boxer slobbers from Dixie and Brutis

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2005, 07:51:59 pm »
hi im new here and I have enjoyed looking at your rotts they are beautiful and big animals.  Everything looks big when you have two chihuahauas for years. Then you get a female boxer who is like this big clumsy thing. boof

Your puppy is adorable!  I love female dogs the best.  Puppies have to be the best thing in the universe...and beyond!

Thank you for looking at their photos.  As they say, rottweilers are "working" dogs.  I think they like to make us laugh!  Greta's job has always been posing!

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2005, 12:42:07 pm »
Smiling for the camera!  It is a beautiful day!