Author Topic: We are SO BUSTED! You did it if Mom asks.  (Read 4626 times)

lins_saving_grace

We are SO BUSTED! You did it if Mom asks.
« on: June 08, 2005, 07:19:33 am »
Grace's favorite trick.  

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: We are SO BUSTED! You did it if Mom asks.
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2005, 08:16:38 am »
Too cute. How could anyone be made at those little darlins with the tp feet? Cute Cute!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

dohertyswissy

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2005, 09:39:55 am »
LOL!!  I love it!!!

Jen

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2005, 12:03:26 pm »
Too funny.  Maybe Grace was following the VETS orders to treat her urinary issue :D

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2005, 12:12:18 pm »
Could be.  A little late though.  Where was she when I was doing the baby wipes every tinkle.

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2005, 01:20:33 pm »
That is too cute, the face when she looks up at you, is adorable. That reminds me of a little booboo I had not too long ago. We went to walmart and of course Jennifer had to use the bathroom, after that we walked around in the store for quite awhile. When we came out on the parking lot I felt something by my foot, and looked down, I had this long piece of TP stuck under my shoe. It took some doing to get rid off and when I looked up Chris and Malin was bending over laughing, I thought okay.... it wasnt THAT funny. So they told me, I had been waling around with this TP swaying behind me, ever since Jennifer and I came out from the bathroom. My daring hubby said, "it would have been even funnier if your skirt had been tucked into our panties"  Sweet family huh....

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2005, 01:54:48 pm »
Very sweet!  And how embarrassing.  :) 
I'm a nervous bathroom person.  Always check to see that I don't have any danglies...rar ely wear skirts...and always make doubly sure I flush. 
Speaking of flushing...Gra cey likes to try to chase floaties so you gotta stupervise her till everything gets sucked in.  It's a little weird I know...but that's my girl.

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2005, 06:11:43 pm »
Recently, when Betti tore up 6 rolls of TP...all I could do was laugh!  For one, when she saw my bf coming she ran into the bathroom really fast and grabbed another roll of TP and began tearing at it frantically as if she knew the fun was about to end and she was getting in her last few moments.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

ilovemyaussies

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2005, 09:38:05 pm »
Loved the photos! They made me crack up.  ;D

I have been lucky thus far to not have any problems with the dogs messing around in the bathroom. They all stay far from it as that is where the bathtub is and mom just might put em in it and give em a bath.  How dreadful!!   ;)

However I can't say the same about the cat.... he loves to watch the toliet flush. And we have caught him numerous times drinking out of the toliet.  YUCK!!!   :o  So now I have gotten into the habit of shutting the bathroom door behind me.

Offline slickerk

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2005, 06:35:12 am »
floaty chaser huh? ha ha ha
I thought only cats got into the toilet paper. That is too cute.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2005, 08:40:12 am »
Oh no. The Toilet is not a sared place. you wait till your little cutie pie discovers it. :)

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2005, 08:59:53 am »
I have been lucky thus far to not have any problems with the dogs messing around in the bathroom. They all stay far from it as that is where the bathtub is and mom just might put em in it and give em a bath.  How dreadful!!   ;)

Lucky indeed!  I haven't spent a moment alone in the bathroom since Ranger joined the family!  

If I do manage to close and lock the door securely enough to keep him out, he will breathe really loudly under the door crack, and when I come out he will be laying across the threshold upside down on his back, as though the misery of being locked out has drained him of even the energy to stand.

He is either convinced that I am having some kind of party in there without him when the door is closed, or that the bathroom is actually a warp in space/time and that I will be sucked back to the land of the dinosaurs unless carefully monitored.   ;D
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2005, 09:01:24 am »
Same here.  There is no privacy in that room anymore.  I really hate the breathing under the door...sometim es followed by a wiggley tongue.  But I hate a cold nose on my bummy! :)
I think they just like to watch.