Author Topic: Outside Play... Koby thinks he's a Speed Racer  (Read 5514 times)

Anakalia

Outside Play... Koby thinks he's a Speed Racer
« on: July 20, 2006, 05:26:01 pm »
It was a little cooler today....still 85 degrees but tons better than 100+ temps.  There was a nice breeze out too, so we thought we'd take Koby outside to play a bit. WOW did he ever have some built up energy!!  That boy is still the king of zoomies! lol  ;D

I thought I'd share some pics of him since I haven't done that in awhile.  My camera's not the best at taking action shots so the pics may be a bit blurry. 

Icerotti

Re: Outside Play... Koby thinks he's a Speed Racer
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 05:43:24 pm »
Wow those are great pictures!!!! I love the ones of him running ...he looks so graceful :)  I just love Koby ;D

doggylover

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2006, 05:49:08 pm »
LOLOL what a lil zoomy cuty!  I like the one with his ears sticking straight up in the air!
He looks like he had fun...how many gallons of water did he have to drink after?
 :D

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2006, 05:55:51 pm »
LOLOL what a lil zoomy cuty!  I like the one with his ears sticking straight up in the air!
He looks like he had fun...how many gallons of water did he have to drink after?
 :D

HAHHHAAA!! I LOVE the ears in the air shot he looks so goofy.  After he came back inside he sat at his water dish, slimey white drool coming out of his mouth and was just looking at me for a few minutes refusing to drink his water.  I then realized he NEEDED his ice cubes in the water before he could drink... yes, I cater to his every whim.   ::)

mjjensen

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2006, 05:57:02 pm »
 Those are great shots. You do much better with action shots than I do. Koby looks great.

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2006, 07:25:42 pm »
As my nephew would say, Koby needed "friends" in his water before he could drink it!  lol  Koby is so handsome. 

Anakalia

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2006, 07:42:10 pm »
As my nephew would say, Koby needed "friends" in his water before he could drink it!   lol  Koby is so handsome. 

Awwww, that's so sweet....all Koby wanted was friends! LOL That's too funny!  ;D

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2006, 07:52:01 pm »
Yep, "ya gotta have friends"

Blair

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2006, 09:52:35 pm »
Good to see pictures of Koby again, he is such a handsome boy ;D

DakotaMom

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2006, 09:53:56 pm »
Koby is beautiful!

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2006, 08:07:33 am »
GREAT pics!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2006, 08:29:28 am »
Better put some speed bumps up before his friends fall all over the yard! :) 
he's such a slick lookin' boy!

Offline Stacey

• Grand Master
  • Tonka
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2006, 07:14:31 pm »
He looks so pretty! 

For my next Dane I want a blue or a harl too, choices choices!!
I am kind of a big deal!

Anakalia

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2006, 12:05:17 pm »
Awww, you're all so sweet!!  Thanks so much for the compliments.  I wouldn't have dared posted pics of him a couple months ago, he was so skinny and sick, he looked horrible.  Come to find out I was just really super dumb and I should have been feeding him Innova instead of all the other 10,000 foods I'd tried with him! ::)

A couple months ago he would have never done a zoomie, he was mopey, skinny and it was so frustrating trying to figure out exactly why he was so sick.  BUT now we know the problem and I'm so happy to see him being the silly goofy boy he used to be!  ;D

Now I'm thinking all these compliments might be dangerous, Koby's got a super ego now and he's demanding caviar and champagne!!! hahahaha ;D

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2006, 12:22:13 pm »
He is so awesome looking!...I love the natural ears & tail!...We should really get together sometime this summer yet for a puppy play date! :)