Author Topic: Midwest Meet-n-Greet...its coming fast!  (Read 46907 times)

GR8DAME

Re: Midwest Meet-n-Greet...its coming fast!
« Reply #75 on: August 16, 2006, 03:37:55 pm »
We have 36 angus burgers to grill for Saturday night, but I can short order them and just make what everone wants in whatever degree of doneness. Kristie is bringing pasta salad and chips for munchies. Just wing it, Liz, whatever you bring will be fine.
Stella

Nicole

« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2006, 05:33:30 pm »
I was also thinking of bringing corn on the cob on Saturday night? Anyone dig it?

Offline krismark

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
    • My babies!
« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2006, 09:14:44 pm »
I don't have anything special that I make, except a sort-of asian salad. I don't know if  bunch of campers would have any interest in that. Maybe I can think of something more suited to the camp setting.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2006, 03:43:18 am »
I hate to even ask...but Is everyone ok with Lady and Grace being there this weekend?  With them being such bullies to my neighbors lately and all. 

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #79 on: August 17, 2006, 05:15:42 am »
April, Brad, Kiah & Kitana are rolling...Apri l called at around 10:15 to tell me they were on the interstate & heading...They are staying here tonight!...I am VERY excited but bummed we couldn't make the meet n greet...We'll pop on tonight & post some pics!...Have fun guys!!! :)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 05:16:30 am by Gypsy Jazmine »

Nicole

« Reply #80 on: August 17, 2006, 05:30:21 am »
I hate to even ask...but Is everyone ok with Lady and Grace being there this weekend?  With them being such bullies to my neighbors lately and all. 

I am geeked to see your babies this weekend. Nobody has any big paw issues that is coming, if anything we are big paw insane lol. 

I can't wait to meet all of you.

ABSOLUTELY, LIN!

There are no fears of Lady and Grace! We all can't WAIT to meet them! Oh..and you.  ;) No worries!!!

GR8DAME

« Reply #81 on: August 17, 2006, 05:34:20 am »

No worries, Lins. the more the merrier. I will however, leave my herd of bicycles at home, LOL.
Stella

kristi

« Reply #82 on: August 17, 2006, 06:00:47 am »
I don't have anything special that I make, except a sort-of asian salad. I don't know if  bunch of campers would have any interest in that. Maybe I can think of something more suited to the camp setting.

Asian salad sounds awesome! :D

I am bringing a pasta salad & homemade guacamole & chips for Saturday.

Anything else we might need?
-k.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #83 on: August 17, 2006, 06:09:02 am »
Thanks guys!   I am just so stressed about living under the microscope at home and worrying and wondering and being the only one who notices their progress. :)   I about burst into tears on the way to work today because I've just HAD IT with those people.
Lady and Grace are sweet pups.  I just wish my neighbors knew that.

I will leave my family of bicycles at home though.  That's a good idea. 

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #84 on: August 17, 2006, 06:14:15 am »
and if they get attitude everyone feel more than welcome to do whatever it is you need to do discipline wise.  I tell every big dog owner that since they know how it is and what to do.  :)  they're your kids this weekend too.

I can't wait to see everyone and everypup. 

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #85 on: August 17, 2006, 06:17:37 am »
I got all my secret camper stuff...I think I may have over done it.

kristi

« Reply #86 on: August 17, 2006, 06:58:24 am »
and if they get attitude everyone feel more than welcome to do whatever it is you need to do discipline wise.  I tell every big dog owner that since they know how it is and what to do.  :)  they're your kids this weekend too.

YAY!
Can't wait to meet you & them!
We'll help you out!  ;)
-k.

Nicole

« Reply #87 on: August 17, 2006, 07:30:31 am »
Hey Liz,
 I think that sounds like a good plan as far as 69-80. I'll ask Mark. He's from that neck-o-the-woods. I'll get back to ya.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #88 on: August 17, 2006, 08:43:25 am »

YAY!
We'll help you out!  ;)
-k.
I bet.  I've told the girls that there will be dogs there bigger than they are. ... neither one of them believe me.  and I told them that Sampson will kick their fuzzy little butts if they give him rottietude.

kristi

« Reply #89 on: August 17, 2006, 08:46:00 am »

YAY!
We'll help you out!  ;)
-k.
I bet.  I've told the girls that there will be dogs there bigger than they are. ... neither one of them believe me.  and I told them that Sampson will kick their fuzzy little butts if they give him rottietude.

I don't know if I would rely on Sampson for that!  :D
He's a lover - not a fighter! :-*
-k.