Author Topic: A rotty question  (Read 3450 times)

Offline sbaker406

• Gnawer
  • Me
    • View Profile
    • My myspace
A rotty question
« on: July 29, 2006, 01:30:43 pm »
Ok, I have a 7 year old Rotty who I adore...and well ever since we got her she has lost her fur on her back every summer, her past owners told us it was a type of mange and it was hereditary so we didnt question it and then last year she got this bump on her back near her tail, we just thought it was from our other rotty biting her there all the time....well this year it is bigger....!!!....and she is scratchin at it really bad...I was just wondering if maybe any of you have had the same problem or might know what it is before I take her to the vet so that I can ask about it....??
If you can help me would you please email me at adema2006@yahoo.com
~*~Sammy~*~

doggylover

Re: A rotty question
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2006, 01:32:31 pm »
Ok, I have a 7 year old Rotty who I adore...and well ever since we got her she has lost her fur on her back every summer, her past owners told us it was a type of mange and it was hereditary so we didnt question it and then last year she got this bump on her back near her tail, we just thought it was from our other rotty biting her there all the time....well this year it is bigger....!!!....and she is scratchin at it really bad...I was just wondering if maybe any of you have had the same problem or might know what it is before I take her to the vet so that I can ask about it....??
If you can help me would you please email me at adema2006@yahoo.com
Mail sent...