Author Topic: Couch!!!  (Read 7051 times)

Offline cosmosmama

• Big Paw Certified
  • Handsome Man
    • View Profile
Couch!!!
« on: July 31, 2006, 03:46:02 am »
Do you think Cosmo is feeling at home yet?
Krista, Cosmo (Goofus), Sadie (THE BOSS) and Sammie (Sweet Boy)
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
                                                Oliver Wendell Holmes

EllieAndBlu

Re: Couch!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2006, 04:26:24 am »
That a boy cosmo... you are home, big guy!

Offline cosmosmama

• Big Paw Certified
  • Handsome Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2006, 05:26:48 am »
Tina,

We do need to get those boys together, but I am not up for the drive right now.    ;)

I am going to PM you soon with many, many questions!!

Krista
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
                                                Oliver Wendell Holmes

doggylover

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2006, 05:32:49 am »
This only confirms my theory that every dane comes with their very own couch.  The evidence is mounting.  Someone should do a Dane Book, with every page being a pic of a Dane sprawled on it's couch. 
I bet if you made a dane stay off the furniture, he would die from oozing sores or something.
 ;D :D ;)

Kiahpyr

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2006, 07:47:37 am »
AWWW!!!! He certainly does look at home. So when do I get to meet him?

Offline cosmosmama

• Big Paw Certified
  • Handsome Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2006, 10:57:15 am »
You are welcome to come over and get some Cosmo love whenever you'd like.  He really likes to cuddle with his giant head!!  Let us know when your coming so we can spiff up the place or mop up the slobber!!
                                                Oliver Wendell Holmes

Nicole

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2006, 11:07:38 am »
AWWWWW!!!! Krista...that pic does my heart well. I'm so happy that your family (and couch) and Cosmo have found one another!!

Offline mtaig12

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2006, 11:33:31 am »

I bet if you made a dane stay off the furniture, he would die from oozing sores or something.
 ;D :D ;)

MY Dane doesn't sleep on the couch. And, FYI, we have a red couch (just like Jack's). Nope, never up there. Unless, of course, she sneaks up there when we're not looking. Hey, is that black dog fur on the couch? No, couldn't be, could it? I'm sure it must be from one of the cats, right?

But just to prove we're not being cruel, she has two dog beds stacked on each other, just for my little princess. And, no, they're not in the shape of a couch, thankyouverymu ch.  :-*

Tracy

Tracy and Mike - parents
Alex and Ian - kids
Max and Star - canines
Oscar and Emily - felines
Nibbles - hamster
North Carolina

GR8DAME

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2006, 11:55:08 am »
Maybe it is just a mantle thing...

Stella

Offline Imani's Mom

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
    • My Chinchilla Page
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2006, 12:03:53 pm »
This only confirms my theory that every dane comes with their very own couch. The evidence is mounting.
Its apparently not just danes.  I have three mastiffs here who match the couch, and no human bodies may ever grace this couch. EVER. For any reason.  It is strictly NOT allowed.  Now, if they had their way, we would be out buying 2 more just like the couch we have, and hunting all over he** to find another in Jesse's color, too!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 12:13:51 pm by Jacksmom »

Weedsport, NY

doggylover

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2006, 12:21:16 pm »
This only confirms my theory that every dane comes with their very own couch. The evidence is mounting.
Its apparently not just danes.  I have three mastiffs here who match the couch, and no human bodies may ever grace this couch. EVER. For any reason.  It is strictly NOT allowed.  Now, if they had their way, we would be out buying 2 more just like the couch we have, and hunting all over he** to find another in Jesse's color, too!
LOLOL hmmm maybe it isn't danes OR mastiffs...may be it's spoiled BPO dogs!

Anakalia

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2006, 12:22:44 pm »
HAHAHAHAA!!  Cosmo does look comfy...so does all the other danes! LOL  Koby's made our couch all gross and dirty (used to be white now it's now a beautiful creamy beige) so we now have leather furniture upstairs that he's not allowed on BUT we kept HIS couch, even though it's nasty gross no matter how many times I try to clean it - we'll keep it here for the rest of his life....he's gotta lounge on something! And it's the one peice of furniture that no one else dares sit on so he has it all to himself. ;D lol
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 12:25:19 pm by Anakalia »

Offline Imani's Mom

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
    • My Chinchilla Page
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2006, 02:35:31 am »
Noooo!  It couldn't be THAT!   We don't spoil dogs here!  Do we???

Weedsport, NY

Offline Magnus

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2006, 03:32:52 am »
Stan, despite my wife's efforts, has taken over our couch.
StanLee- American Mastiff
Julie- Rottie
Steve- Pug/Jack Russel
Neeko- My old rottie friend waiting at the bridge

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2006, 04:07:40 am »
OMG ... Cosmo is SO Jack's twin!!!  Glad to see he's making himself right at home!!!  ;D
I was thinking the same thing! :D I'm glad to see he is making himself at home!! :)