Author Topic: Lady :)  (Read 2019 times)

lins_saving_grace

Lady :)
« on: June 13, 2005, 12:36:02 pm »
Lady is still escared of this balloon.  So she barked at it for an hour then laid down.  
« Last Edit: June 13, 2005, 12:46:29 pm by lins_saving_grace »

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
Re: Lady :)
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2005, 09:12:36 pm »
So funny!  They cause me to laugh.  I remember one time when Greta was young we went hiking.  We decided to go on ahead and so as we traversed an incline Greta suddenly became stock-still.  She raised herself up on her toes, hair bristled, in an attempt to look bigger.  I stopped, too, and we both peered ahead into the undergrowth.  There was a black mass huddling within the ferns.

I looked at Greta.  She looked at me.  When our eyes met we both turned tail and retreated back down the trail.  (Of course, neither of us really have tails.)

After it was over with, I realized it could not have been anything more than a big ol', water-logged stump as Greta was wary of garbage cans, skate boards, and....as we learned, stumps.  :)
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2005, 10:20:12 pm »
LOL!...Samson just KNOWS that basketballs, anything with a long handle, his wading pool & my daughter's plastic shopping cart is THE DEVIL!!!...I know how it is! ;D

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2005, 10:25:56 pm »
Betti is always after the lawn mower...and she will NOT allow anyone to jumprope.  She tries to grab the jump roper by the seat of the pants.

I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2005, 07:35:28 am »
It's so funny how these big dogs can be such babies at times.  Grace will attack anything with a vengence.  Lady can be a puss.