Author Topic: Great danes shed a lot  (Read 7948 times)

Offline lshelley21

• Big Paw Certified
  • Jazmine 7 months old
    • View Profile
Re: Great danes shed a lot
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2006, 03:24:20 am »
Boo, please feel free to email me and we can meet up some time. I know that on August 18-28 I am on Vacation. Maybe one of those days we can meet? I don't have a fenced in yard or anything, but i know jaz doesn't leave my side...(gotta love velcro dogs) I can't wait!!!

It is funny with deaf pups... people will come up and talk to her because i talk to her....and then you tell them she is deaf and they feel so silly talking to her!! She can't wait to meet someone her size she can play with and one who can understand her!!! I can't wait. Name a day and i can plan on meeting you. I told Jaz all about boo!!!! As i was telling her she was wooo wooo ing me. :)
Lauren, Jazmine (great dane)
Jazmine's pets:
Calvin (ferret)
Willy (ferret)
Samantha (ferret)
Baxter (ferret)
Ferrets friends:
Shirly and baldamore (geckos)
Gecko's friend:
Big D (fish)

Oh yeah.. my pet.. Matt (hubby)
Our pets are all above

Offline Bella's mom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2006, 03:35:25 am »
I just had to say that Jazmine and Boo are adorable.  I applaud both of you for taking on what I am sure can be difficult at times.  But, looking at both of them, the rewards must be bunches!
Oh, by the way, Bella is black and sheds a lot!
Tessie - Belladonna's and Mojo's Mom

Offline lshelley21

• Big Paw Certified
  • Jazmine 7 months old
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2006, 03:48:20 am »
Bella, I wish i could give this product out for free, or give a free sample..... the adds for the furminator looked fake..but holy cow....i can make a new dog with jaz's fur.  You should try it...and it is guarenteed too... i feel like a spokesperson.. but i am not i assure you. But this is awsome.  I bet that bella would greatly benefit from it....or what you can do...is use it and if you want then return it to the place you got it. They don't mind.
Jazmine's pets:
Calvin (ferret)
Willy (ferret)
Samantha (ferret)
Baxter (ferret)
Ferrets friends:
Gecko's friend:
Big D (fish)

Our pets are all above

Offline lshelley21

• Big Paw Certified
  • Jazmine 7 months old
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2006, 03:57:19 am »
it works great on my dane... i know they have no undercoat.... but it takes out the down like fur under the topcoat. The reason i tryed this was because everything was white, no matter how / or what i brushed her with, it was a never ending fur battle. She likes it too...jsut have to be careful.
Jazmine's pets:
Calvin (ferret)
Willy (ferret)
Samantha (ferret)
Baxter (ferret)
Ferrets friends:
Gecko's friend:
Big D (fish)

Our pets are all above