Author Topic: ATTACKED BY A VICIOUS DOG!!! Not joking--  (Read 7991 times)

Offline NoDogNow

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
ATTACKED BY A VICIOUS DOG!!! Not joking--
« on: September 01, 2006, 09:22:56 am »
So I've calmed down enough to tell this story finally. But I'm radically steamed. This is going to ruin my whole vacation week, I'm so pissed.

I got bitten last night. Yes, me.

No, it wasn't Roxie the Demon-Dog. I was scratching her sweetie pie chin when I got nailed from behind by the most dangerous biting dog known to man.

YES, I SAID IT.

It was a bloody Chiahuahua. Bit me right ON the Achilles tendon, the evil little POS. I didn't even see it coming across the street to nail me! The only reason he didn't break the skin is that I had on a pair of jeans instead of the capris I've been wearing to work all summer--we were moving a bunch of stuff around yesterday.

But talk about pain! Jesus, please us. I almost cried right there in the street.

Stupid *** woman--who of course in my neighborhood, wouldn't admit to even speaking English--didn't have the evil little bi**h--it was a bi**h, not and unneutered maleI picked its a** up and shook it, so I looked --on a leash!!!! I had my hands on it, shaking it by the scruff of it's misbegotten neck before she even realized her dog had attacked me. Then she comes running FROM ACROSS THE ******* STREET to scream at me in incomprehensib le Spanish, amounting to what I could understand with my excessively basic Spanish as "let go of my dog, insert Spanish cursing here."

Yes, she DID call me that. AFTER I WAS BITTEN. The...insert foulest possible cursing known to the Marine Corp...cow.

I couldn't get an address or even a name--she took off running down the street, and I could barely walk just then. But I've seen her with this rabid little POS walking around before, and it's almost never on a leash, and always aggressive. I limped home and called our local Animal Control; and was told that they would put the woman and the dog on a 'keep and eye out for' list. If I'm lucky, they'll catch her with the rat off leash.

I'm telling you, if I see either one of them again, I'm throwing that little POS right over the gate into Roxie's lot (she went BALLISTIC :o!) and calling 911, just before I beat the crap out of that...
insert previous cursing
...cow.

Everyone in the office thinks I'm being a big baby--my heel isn't even red--but it hurts like h*ll.

HATE STUPID PEOPLE AND THEIR STUPID VICIOUS RATS.  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(
« Last Edit: September 02, 2006, 02:50:01 am by jabear »
Sheryl, Dogless and sad

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: ATTACKED BY A VICIOUS DOG!!! Not joking--
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006, 09:31:07 am »
OWIE!!!! :-[

I do not envy your position. Ignorant people should not be dog owners. Dealing with people like that is one of the hardest things in this world. Ugh. >:(

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2006, 09:32:40 am »
Thankfully, no one has decided to manipulate chihuahua genes so that chihuahuas are one hundred pounds bigger...yet. I think the same thing about spiders: if spiders were the size of black labs, we humans would be done-for.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline NoDogNow

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2006, 09:45:06 am »
Even a 20 pound chiahuahua would soon give pit bulls the sweet dog of the world.

GRRRRRRRRRRR!
Sheryl, Dogless and sad

Offline Leah-n-boy-os

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2006, 09:49:12 am »
First off....OWWWWWW W!!!! That's gotta be one of the Worst places. There's a reason that legend says it brought the Mighty Achilles down.....

Second, did you happen to notice if *it* had a Rabies Tag???? If not, hie thyself to a Doctor double-quick and get the shot. Then turn around, call Animal Control back, and explain that you had to get a RABIES SHOT, because you were bitten by an untagged mongrel.

Last, Have a *insert drink of choice here* and try to spend the rest of your vacation with only good thoughts dear.
Leah and the Boy-os
Apollo (Akita/St. Bernard)
Zeus (Heinz 57)
Onyx (Newfoundland)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Being owned by Big Paws just indicates how big your heart is.

located - Gig Harbor, WA

Kirsti

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2006, 09:52:22 am »
Oh! I'm sorry! I hope everything go's okay. I hope someone can train that ancle-biter not to bite! They can bite pretty hard. Hope tha best!

~K

GR8DAME

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2006, 09:57:04 am »
Obviously your routine and her routine is the same, so you are obviously going to run into one another again. My evil plan is simple. Animal control on speed dial, pepper spray in hand. Dial animal control and pepper spray whichever comes closest first. "But officer, she was running toward me in a threatening manner, yelling at me in spanish. I thought she was gonna hurt me..." "The dog already bit me once and wasn't gonna get another chance" works if things go in the other direction.
 In the meantime, hope your ankle feels better.
Stella
« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 09:58:38 am by GR8DAME »

Offline NoDogNow

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2006, 10:11:53 am »
Trust me...I see her again, there's going to be Trouble, right here in River City, my friends, and it's not going to rhyme or stand for Pool, with all apologies to Meredith Wilson.

It's going to be standing for Kick Her ***.

We'll see. I just talked my complex manager, and she's had run-in's with the evil little b**ch as well--she nearly bit Brenda's little boy a couple of days ago, which I didn't know.

So they're going to be watching for them, and hopefully by the time I get back, the little POS will be GONE. I'm leaving Brenda a notarized statement about the attack, so that if they DO manage to get them picked up by Animal Control--which in our jurisdiction is part of the city PD, not LA County Animal Services--she has something to have an officer attach to his report. Plus, Brenda has a cousin who's a city cop. With any luck, it will all be over by the time I get back on the 12th.

Still...it would please me to throw the rat to my Demon Dog, and see what happened to it...

And aren't I just bloodthirsty right now?  :o :o :o

At any rate...I won't be around much this next week or so--I'm on my way home now to finish packing before I get on a plane and go HOME for 10 days to spoil my grandmother and my nephew--oh, and corrupt Max. :P  Mom will LOVE that.

Everyone's internet is incredibly slow and competition for it is wild, so if you don't hear from me before the 12th, don't think it's because I got rabies from the rat--I'm just busy with my family!  :-*

**edited to remove offensive content**
« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 12:11:45 pm by DaneInsaneLiz »
Sheryl, Dogless and sad

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2006, 11:40:55 am »
Wow I am sorry that happened to you, I would go to the doctors and get a rabies shot though to be on the safe side. And you had some control to not throw that dog into the street!  >:( Evil piece of SH%$ dog.

Nina
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

Nicole

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2006, 11:58:26 am »
And if I may play devil's advocate to some extent here...umm...n ot all chis are the same and neither are all spanish speakers. They're not all mexican...and. ..umm..the Spanish was "incomprehensib le" cuz you don't speak the language.

Just trying to remind everyone to not globalize. Thanks.

SA_horses

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2006, 03:50:25 pm »
And if I may play devil's advocate to some extent here...umm...n ot all chis are the same and neither are all spanish speakers. They're not all mexican...and. ..umm..the Spanish was "incomprehensib le" cuz you don't speak the language.

Just trying to remind everyone to not globalize. Thanks.

This IS the forum for "gripes" and "groans".  I think that someone who is venting is going to sometimes make over-generalizations, not intentionally. ..Shouldn't there be a little leeway here for that?

Also, perhaps I am dense, but I missed the reference to the woman being Mexican.  I did a search on this forum and the only post that came up with that word was yours.  So I don't know?  ???

« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 05:04:57 pm by DaneInsaneLiz »

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2006, 04:00:48 pm »
Though I am not at all a big fan of Chis...I would be more angry at the owner!!!...I hate it when people walk around with their dogs off leash when they are agressive no matter how big or small they are!...If Samson, Pippin or Sheba pulled anything remotely like that they'd be seized I am sure. >:(

SA_horses

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2006, 02:00:01 am »
The OP's above post was modified by a moderator, hence why you are not seeing what you are searching for.

Guess I wasn't paying attention.  I'm sorry Nicole.

Offline LuvmyMal

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2006, 02:09:18 am »
Last week we had a run in with a smaller dog, not sure what it was but it was biting at Nala's legs as we were walking and the owner was standing back and not doing anything. I yelled for Brandon and said "I hope the dogs is put up before we get back or I am letting her loose" Needless to say Nala would do nothing more than lick it, but I sure made it look like I could not control her while the ankle biter was in action and when we came back around it was in the house. I hope your ach. gets better.