Author Topic: My first Rant...  (Read 14091 times)

Offline lshelley21

• Big Paw Certified
  • Jazmine 7 months old
    • View Profile
Re: My first Rant...
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2006, 09:35:23 am »
lol he deserves to be biten...just not by Jaz.... I will bring my wooden cutting board with me tonight at the bbq...and write in big letters JOSH... (his name) and everytime he goes near her he will get wacked by my 6'7, 320 lb hubby. That will do him in....no.. but i will definitly have a conversation about respecting my property, and that i am not my sister and he has to respect me and my dog for that matter and cut the booty blowouts.  and i do have to say i like the cattle prod idea... put that in an area where the sun don't shine..lol... believe me i will tell you all on monday how it went. I don't have access from home... only from work..(tee hee)
Lauren, Jazmine (great dane)
Jazmine's pets:
Calvin (ferret)
Willy (ferret)
Samantha (ferret)
Baxter (ferret)
Ferrets friends:
Shirly and baldamore (geckos)
Gecko's friend:
Big D (fish)

Oh yeah.. my pet.. Matt (hubby)
Our pets are all above

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2006, 10:23:04 am »
lol he deserves to be biten...just not by Jaz.... I will bring my wooden cutting board with me tonight at the bbq...and write in big letters JOSH... (his name) and everytime he goes near her he will get wacked by my 6'7, 320 lb hubby. That will do him in....no.. but i will definitly have a conversation about respecting my property, and that i am not my sister and he has to respect me and my dog for that matter and cut the booty blowouts.  and i do have to say i like the cattle prod idea... put that in an area where the sun don't shine..lol... believe me i will tell you all on monday how it went. I don't have access from home... only from work..(tee hee)
Go get him girl! ;D Remember YOU ARE RIGHT!!!...110% RIGHT!...Don't let ANYONE suggest any different i.e. "It's just fun...I'm just playing with her" etc...If you take your dog tonight & he starts this behaivor only you can stop it...Calmly collect your dogger & explain that you can't have your dog learn bad behaviors or take the chance of having her put in a position where she might feel the need to defend herself...Tell everyone you had a good time...Thank them...Say your goodbyes & walk away with your head up high! ;D
Let us know how it went Monday!! :)

cricket36580

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2006, 11:36:04 am »
I do really like the advice NoDogNow has given you and I wholeheartedly agree.  However, I was leaning towards teaching Jaz to bite his woohoo whenever he misbehaves around you...You could even have a command for it.  Like "Sic em!".

Offline NoDogNow

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2006, 12:25:56 pm »
was leaning towards teaching Jaz to bite his woohoo whenever he misbehaves around you

You're presuming he has a woohoo big enough for Jaz to get her teeth around.  With jerks like this, you usually need one of those great big Sherlock Holmes magnifying glasses to find the woohoo, and Jaz doesn't have any thumbs to hold one....not to mention that you'd need surgical tweezers to get ahold of it.

Sheryl, Dogless and sad

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2006, 02:50:10 pm »
I agree with everyone here.  I cannot believe this guy is in his 40's!!  When reading this at first, I thought he was just an immature 20-something.  Man, this guy needs a serious reality check as to what is and is not appropriate in other people's homes.  I cannot believe he acted with such utter disrespect for you and your dog. 

What an a-hole.

Offline lshelley21

• Big Paw Certified
  • Jazmine 7 months old
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2006, 04:03:04 am »
Well the BBQ went very well. I guess my sister had words with him. We went to this family BBQ with dread, dragging feet the whole way there. Once we were there Josh came and said hi to her.... patted her back and .... LEFT!!!! it was great, it was NORMAL!!! Unfortunatly they were both very fake at the party, but oh well...made everyone elses life so much better.
Unfortunatly i am sure that this isn't over in his mind, but it sure is on my end. To the BBQ i brought my wooding cutting board with me. I was asked why..and the respoce... NO ONE MESSES WITH MY GIRL!!! I kicked @ss.  This weekend after the bbq i guess he went on a work trip.... THANK THE LORD! My sis and i hung out at a friends pool (were jaz went swimming in her new life jacket, and swum like a pro with her new toy too!!) and she had so much fun. WHile we were there Josh called her 6 times in a matter of 3 hours!  I trying to set her up with my friend... *seems to be working** you see... every sunday we hang out at his *TOM* my friend house. So she said that she will tell JOSH she is going to a family only BBQ and he can't come lol.  I dont know why she just doesn't leave him. But oh well. So i have that sign on my doors, and Josh knows the rules of no making love to my dog... she is mine and only mine and i am her's. I am the only one who is allowed to get that  close with my dog... partly because she is a lovey puppy with me and matt only! NOT HIM. So i think he got the hint, but i will be sure to let you know.
Jazmine's pets:
Calvin (ferret)
Willy (ferret)
Samantha (ferret)
Baxter (ferret)
Ferrets friends:
Gecko's friend:
Big D (fish)

Our pets are all above

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2006, 04:14:45 am »
You have your mindset right now!...I love that you said it might not be over for him but it is for you!...Keept that train of thought! ;D

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2006, 04:49:51 am »
Excellent job handling the situation - you have to do what is right for your immediate family.  Extended family is sometimes difficult but we must protect our babies.

Hope it all works out for you.

Offline NoDogNow

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2006, 07:24:58 am »
Just keep your cutting board with you at all times, so you can knock his block off.

And keep throwing LOTS of other decent guys at your sister. Hopefully, she'll get the hint that this Josh idiot is NOT a person she needs in her life.
Sheryl, Dogless and sad

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2006, 09:12:54 am »
IShelly21 I am so proud of you!  I know it can be hard to confront an a-hole like that and I think you did a wonderful job!  He now knows that you mean business and your sister does too.  Way to go girl! 
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."

Offline lshelley21

• Big Paw Certified
  • Jazmine 7 months old
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2006, 09:14:29 am »
lol i do have to say when jaz saw him... her eyes said it all....NNNNNNO OOOOOOOO...but superior protection came into play...and she just didnt know what hit her....... it was the SUPER MOTHER!!! Protection on the way!!!!!
Jazmine's pets:
Calvin (ferret)
Willy (ferret)
Samantha (ferret)
Baxter (ferret)
Ferrets friends:
Gecko's friend:
Big D (fish)

Our pets are all above

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2006, 05:44:29 pm »
 A little graphic here... he told me he grabbed his male dogs *wooo who**** because it was sticking out. He did it to  punsh his dog. I hate him and want him gone......

Now that sounds like a good plan for him.I agree with others that have said it is up to you to put a stop to him.and barr him from your home.
I know you can't fix stupid,but this goes way beyound stupid.
Protect your baby,bf of sis or not.

OMG!..I didn't catch that before!...He grabbed his dog's penis to punish him because it was sticking out????...Had he thought of maybe neutering his dog if "nature" offends him that much???...Please tell me I am understanding this wrong..PLEASE!...I really hope your sister finds a real man...That is just wierd...I sincerely hope he doesn't have children. :'( :( >:(

Offline lshelley21

• Big Paw Certified
  • Jazmine 7 months old
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2006, 02:14:01 am »
MY SISTER DUMPED THE TURKEY THIS WEEKEND!!!! right after his b-day. Her B-day was on Aug. 24, he was a jerk, everyone left her party early because of him. Then the net day was his b-day, and he did something stupid and the next day he is GONE!~!!!!!!.... although sad to report...she had dinner with him? I don't know what is up with that...but he is gone and out of my viewing for ever!!!
Jazmine's pets:
Calvin (ferret)
Willy (ferret)
Samantha (ferret)
Baxter (ferret)
Ferrets friends:
Gecko's friend:
Big D (fish)

Our pets are all above

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2006, 02:28:19 am »
MY SISTER DUMPED THE TURKEY THIS WEEKEND!!!! right after his b-day. Her B-day was on Aug. 24, he was a jerk, everyone left her party early because of him. Then the net day was his b-day, and he did something stupid and the next day he is GONE!~!!!!!!.... although sad to report...she had dinner with him? I don't know what is up with that...but he is gone and out of my viewing for ever!!!
Oh that is the best news I've had today!!...Hurry & get her busy doing fun stuff with you!...invite her over for dinner, shopping, cocktails, or just girl's time like every day!!!...Don't leave her to get bored & start to miss the jerk!...I hope your sister will move on & be happy!! ;D

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2006, 02:55:15 am »
WOW!!!  I just read this thread and can't believe I missed it!  I just want to say that I love you guys!  You all have the best advice and the way you all stick together:  not only for the dogs but for each other! :-* :-* :-*

I hope your sister has learned what it's like to be with a bad guy is now so she won't do that again!!  Give her a short time to grieve for the end of the relationship ::) ::) ::) and then start pushing decent guys her way!