Author Topic: My first Rant...  (Read 14090 times)

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Re: My first Rant...
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2006, 05:31:10 am »
MY SISTER DUMPED THE TURKEY THIS WEEKEND!!!! right after his b-day. Her B-day was on Aug. 24, he was a jerk, everyone left her party early because of him. Then the net day was his b-day, and he did something stupid and the next day he is GONE!~!!!!!!.... although sad to report...she had dinner with him? I don't know what is up with that...but he is gone and out of my viewing for ever!!!
Oh that is the best news I've had today!!...Hurry & get her busy doing fun stuff with you!...invite her over for dinner, shopping, cocktails, or just girl's time like every day!!!...Don't leave her to get bored & start to miss the jerk!...I hope your sister will move on & be happy!! ;D

I agree!  Get her busy!  Introduce her to cute boys!  Do dinner, do drinks, get her out doing stuff!  I am so glad to hear that he is out of the picture.  What an a55!
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."

Offline lshelley21

• Big Paw Certified
  • Jazmine 7 months old
    • View Profile
Re: My first Rant...
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2006, 05:40:00 am »
YUP!!! we are all happy. We are keeping her busy, and away from "HIM".  On friday nights we are making a movie night at my house. Hopefully she will go to the gym with me, and that can be our time together, and turn back into the sister i used to know. Hopefully this means that she will be as normal as normal can be. AHHH.... big sigh of relief.
Lauren, Jazmine (great dane)
Jazmine's pets:
Calvin (ferret)
Willy (ferret)
Samantha (ferret)
Baxter (ferret)
Ferrets friends:
Shirly and baldamore (geckos)
Gecko's friend:
Big D (fish)

Oh yeah.. my pet.. Matt (hubby)
Our pets are all above