Author Topic: White Bites!!!  (Read 1599 times)

Offline Miranda

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
White Bites!!!
« on: August 18, 2006, 12:16:32 pm »
Okay, we got our package of White Bites in the mail today, and I'm very impressed! Here's the low-down on what they are: White Bites™ treats are safe and digestible, extremely tasty, baking soda infused oral care dog treats that your dog will treasure as they clean teeth and freshen breath.

When I first heard about them, I thought "Yeah, right, Laika's breath will DEFEAT them!!" I gave her and Kingsley each one, and at first, they didn't really know what to do with them. They both dropped them on the ground and just sniffed them for awhile. But as soon as they took that first bite, they were hooked! Laika was chewing hers so quickly she worked up a little froth with it! Good thing it's made with baking soda so I can tell myself it's CLEANING my carpet  ;) When they finished, I did some quick smell-tests and teeth-tests. Laika's breath was definitely improved; it smelled more like baking soda than rotting carcasses! I'm 99% sure that after one more her breath will *hopefully* be non-toxic! After just one, Kingsley's breath problems were gone, but even better, his teeth looked great! Kingsley's teeth get tarter build-up really bad, and I admit, I'm not great on remembering to brush his teeth every week. But after this treat, his teeth were whiter than I've ever seen them!! Sooooo here's the website for them! I'm hoping to see them in stores soon! I would definitely buy them!

http://www.jakkspacific.com/construct.php?section=toys&subsection=whitebites&page=white-bites
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them.  ~Phil Pastoret