Author Topic: Had a "Blonde moment"...  (Read 15410 times)

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Had a "Blonde moment"...
« on: August 22, 2006, 08:42:56 am »
It lasted for approximately 3 months. Sapphire is now 12 lbs. overweight!  :o Yes, Sapphire was on strict crate rest to allow a ligament/skeletal muscular injury to heal, however "mom" forgot to reduce the amount of food give. We went to the vet today and she weighed in at 102 lbs. So, we now officially have a fat pup. Wish I could take those 12 lbs and give them to Captain.  ::) Any who, this bad mom is now putting that pup on a diet and increasing her exercise!

cricket36580

Re: Had a "Blonde moment"...
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 01:49:52 am »
And you haven't had anything else to worry about either!  What a bad mom!  The pup police are going to give you 20 lashes with a wet noodle...   ;D 

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 03:05:10 am »
And you haven't had anything else to worry about either!  What a bad mom!  The pup police are going to give you 20 lashes with a wet noodle...   ;D 

I know not a care in the world, just sitting around eating those bonbons all day. ::)

Well now if I can just pry Sapphire from her crate, we'll get her out to run off some of this flubber! ;D

Offline queenkofsnow

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2006, 04:49:06 pm »

WOW...What a chubby puppy!!!   Mikey is only weighing in at about 90 lbs...He still isn't a big eater, but can run 5 miles with me without a problem.  I try to put some weight on him cause he looks like a skinny puppy still, but is actually finally starting to bulk up a little...alway s looks skinny when he blows that coat.  Coat is thickening up now, too.  He doesn't eat when mommy isn't home, and I was gone most of this summer.  Back home now and he is eating like a little piggy.  mary

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2006, 01:20:14 am »
I am sure Sapphire just looks voluptuous ;D
I would be happy to contribute some of my extra weight to Captain's cause. ::) ;D