Author Topic: WOO HOOO; HE'S HOME!!!  (Read 2549 times)

cricket36580

WOO HOOO; HE'S HOME!!!
« on: August 23, 2006, 06:25:29 am »
Mozart has made it across country!!!  I just talked to her and he's dirty and stinks but otherwise you couldn't tell he just made a 3K+ trip across country.  YEA!!!!  Gosh, I miss him!  But the tears are for joy cause he's not limping or lost any weight or anything.  He and the transport guy bonded right away and got along fabulously.  Cara is totally floored.   ;D  Seems I forgot to tell her how big he was...heehee.  Of course, he's one that you really can't prepare people for how big he really is.  His personality is HUGE.  Anyway, I'm sure she'll be around some time today to tell how the intorductions went, etc. 

Offline gr8brts

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: WOO HOOO; HE'S HOME!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 10:59:55 am »
What transport compnay did you use? I'm trying to help a big dog get from Greenville, SC to the west coast (or even just to Delaware). We're having so many problems; the time of year, the size crate (700) and the closest airport is small so it's been almost impossible.

Offline MSF

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 11:13:21 am »
rkeener@realtime.net

and yahoo group is:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TravelWithRonK

I want you all to know, when Mozart got off the rig, he acted like he had just been around the block.
No stress, no limping. now fear, you can tell Ron took
wonderful care of him.
Can you even imagine the responsability involved in a cross country trip with a deaf dog?
Ron aced it with flying colors.
If anyone uses him please tell him Cara (lady who got the deaf GD Mozart) refered you.
His price was lower than airfare.

cricket36580

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2006, 02:15:58 pm »
If I was transporting anything larger than a puppy (and I'm not sure I would do that even), I would send them via Ron.  He's fabulous!  I would recommend him for anyone or anything.