Author Topic: Buying a new "large enough" vehicle  (Read 14721 times)

Offline Tspanos

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • Tim
    • View Profile
Re: Buying a new "large enough" vehicle
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2006, 11:08:24 am »
The sling blankets that everyone is talking about can be ordered through outdoor goods places like www.Cabelas.co m or auto specialty sites like www.Performanc eproducts.com. i suggest looking at Wet Okoale(sp) seat covers, they're made of neoprene and are awesome for active people w/ multi use vehicles.(don't get them for any heated seats though) Tim

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2006, 02:22:22 pm »
DH and I were shopping for a Suburban years ago but it wasn't going well.  DH wanted new, I didn't like the prices of new ones.  We opened up the back of a full sized van and when I saw 5' of cargo space behind the seats, I was sold!  I can seat 8 people and still fit 3 big dogs as long as they get along ok.  All bets are off when they don't get along.  Then you seat less people and put dogs on the seats.
Daphne

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2006, 02:33:41 pm »
We did see a beautiful conversion van at one dealership, it even had a 17 inch HD TV for the back seat passengers. I am thinking wow, they could watch Homeward Bound or Otis and Milo. Then we looked at the price. 55k. Even with 0% financing- that was not happening. Still no go on a truck so far, this weekend will be the last time I look. I am tired of looking and the 0% goes off as of 9-5-6. So they may have to be touching each other in the Z71.