Author Topic: who's guarding who?  (Read 5874 times)

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
Re: who's guarding who?
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2005, 07:40:43 am »
That is Adorable!! lol my hubby & I dont have children yet... However we have seen our rott w/ kids. He's a nut!! lol he loves kids & doesnt let them wander too far away from the "mommy & daddy" zone. it's like he herds em up & closes em in lol he just slightly nudges their hindies w/ the side of his head to get them to turn around lol it's so cute to watch him... I know there was one time I was sitting in my friends living room & all of a sudden I hear the kids start screaming & come running through full blast to the kitchen... then I see a rottie w/ tongue out side of the mouth trotting after them... then about 30 seconds later I see a rottie running full throttle through the living room & bringing up the lead was 2 kids cackling behinds him. they were playing chase! it went on for about 5 mins & I'm not sure who ended up passing out first the dog or the kids lol

You have your very own Good Dog Carl.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner