Author Topic: My Danes...  (Read 5489 times)

Offline angelspex

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Angelspex.com
My Danes...
« on: March 19, 2005, 02:52:55 pm »

br

br

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: My Danes...
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2005, 04:02:14 pm »
Beautiful Danes! Are they male or female? What ages are they?
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline angelspex

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Angelspex.com
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2005, 09:26:35 pm »
Beautiful Danes! Are they male or female? What ages are they?

THANKS!
The Merle ( 3years)  and the Harle( 22mo)  are girls... and the black (22mo) is a boy..

Offline mgcsold

• Ankle Biter
  • Zachary Thomas 1 year old.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2005, 11:06:34 am »
They are spectacular dogs....very very beautiful!!! :) :)
my dog is my best friend, he listens when no one else will and licks away my tears....you can not lie to your dogs they can see right into your soul, and they will love you no matter what they see there.

Bigbernerhugger

My Harlie
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2005, 06:57:55 am »
Hi All

We have 7 Bernese and 1 Harlie Dane girl called Lexi who is as crazy as a sack of frogs and also shares a brain cell with a baked bean! LOL but she is a love and very beautiful.

BFN
Val

Offline cuttles/sadieMay

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
My Merle
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2005, 10:02:52 am »
Hi All
Bought my dane in North Carolina last May and she is absolutely the best dog I have ever had! Not sure if she is a pure bred Dane as she dosnt have papers and she is a wee bit small I think, but she does the lean thing and has alot of other Great Dane traits!And I think she looks like a Dane. She is one Year Old and she's about 27" at the shoulder and from the research that I have done I have found that she should be a bit bigger than this! Any thoughts? Although, she has been growing a bit lately, so maybe she will catch up? I love her dearly just the same!!! :-*

Offline poofynewfy

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2005, 10:23:30 am »
Even on the small side, Sadie Mae is a doll! I'm sure that she'll continue to grow for a full year or more so I don't think you have too much to worry about. Relax and let nature work its magic.  ;)

Offline cuttles/sadieMay

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2005, 10:55:56 am »
Thank you for your nice comments and I am hopeful she will grow a bit more but even if she doesnt she is still quite a large dog and she has a great temperament and she is the most loving baby in the world and I wouldnt trade her for anything! I would have two or three Great Danes if my husband would let me!!!LOL