Author Topic: Harley Rotts  (Read 4967 times)

lins_saving_grace

Harley Rotts
« on: June 20, 2005, 06:09:03 am »
Lady and Grace are our Harley dogs.  :)  
that's MY bike. I even washed it yesterday for the occasion.  in case anyone wonders...I let the husband sit on it once in a while.  
« Last Edit: June 20, 2005, 07:38:04 am by lins_saving_grace »

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: Harley Rotts
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 10:44:53 am »
The girls are so beautiful Lins!!!  Nice bike too!  I can't believe how much they have grown!  They look like they have little upside down bras on!  Too cute  ;D

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2005, 10:48:26 am »
Thank you!  They are big now. 
Bras works for me too.   I thought those looked like bow ties...but when you say their tummies look like Bras...I can see that now.  :)

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2005, 10:49:54 am »
You've got little bikini darlings!  Very fitting with a Harley!  You just need to take them to Sturgis now! 

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2005, 10:52:59 am »
We should.  That would be interesting. :)
At least someone at home looks good in a bikini. :)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2005, 11:03:04 am »
Your biker girls sure are getting big! And I have to agree with Natty, they do look like they are wearing bras. Too cute!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2005, 11:33:15 am »
Well...my bra wearing Rotts just came to see me at work to visit with Daddy.  It was so fun to see them at this hour.  and they loved the people and the ride over.

Blair

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2005, 12:25:39 pm »
Awe those pictures were adorable. I love their markings :) Zeus has very dark markings so you cant see them very good, but I still love the stinker

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2005, 12:32:13 pm »
you can see Zeus' markings in that picture pretty well.  Is he German?  I know the German's are very dark anyway.
Thanks...we get a kick out of our little ones. :)  they're very lovable.

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2005, 02:13:33 pm »
Nice ride...Is it a Sporty?...Hard to tell for sure from the pic...The engine looks too big for a Sporty but the primary looks too short for a Hawg...Anyway, nice looking ride no matter...Whate ver it takes to get the knees in the breeze! ;)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2005, 02:15:48 pm »
Thank you! 
You guessed right.  that's a sproty.  An 883.  2003 was the last year for this model (the hugger) so I have something of a collector's bike, especially since it's a 100th anniversary edition.  :) 

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2005, 02:23:31 pm »
Yw!..I thought so...it's a little hard to tell from the pic though!...& I'm sorry...I got so excited about the bike I forgot to say the dogs look fabulous!...My uncle has a Husky mix that rides behind him on his Electraglide Classic...It is so funny to see them coming down the street...Miss Sadie (his dog) just loves it!...I will get him to come down tonight or tomorrow night & get a pic to post...B.t.w., Miss Sadie only rides in town...No highway miles for her!...lol!

nickerbokker

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2005, 02:25:19 pm »
good lookin feller youve got there lins!

and the dogs are cute too!  lol

i want a rottie SOOO bad!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2005, 02:26:54 pm »
Thank you!
He looks grumpy in this picture, doesn't he? 
Naw...he always looks grumpy!

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2005, 09:48:44 pm »
Very neat Lins!  It looks like you've got it all!  A happy, sporty family.  Thank you for sharing the photos.  And, the girls are getting very big.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner