Big Paws Only Dog Forums
December 11, 2017, 06:35:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Congratulation s Dinty the Newf You look very handsome atop the site.

The BPO Calendar is now available for purchase. For more information, see the self-titled thread.

Looking for something interesting to read? Catch up on the latest doggy news in our BPO Blog.

Home   Help Search Calendar Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New here  (Read 5980 times)
Lyndsay
Gnawer

~Thorton Kash Beckham~

View Profile
« on: June 20, 2005, 11:57:14 AM »

Hello all my name is Lyndsay I'm from Toronto Ontario, I'm new here I was looking around the net and found this place it looks like loads of fun. I haven't gotten my baby boy yet he'll be coming home this Saturday June 25th I can't wait he is a  golden retriever born May 3rd 2005 I've named him Thorton Kash Beckham but he'll be called Thor. I can't wait to make friends here it seems like such a kool place. Smiley

~Lyndsay~
jabear
Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 12:01:24 PM »

Welcome Lyndsay! How exciting- you are getting a new puppy! Please post lost of pictures when baby Thor comes home!

Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.
dohertyswissy
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2005, 12:23:13 PM »

Hey Lyndsay!  Welcome to BPO!  This is a great place and we all love it here.  Be sure to post pictures of Thor!!  We love PICTURES...the more, the better!  Again, welcome!

Heather
coonie1970
Top Doggie Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2005, 12:54:10 PM »

Welcome to BPO Lyndsay. We cant wait to see your baby.Your going to love the great bunch of people you meet here.
Coonie

Karen Smiley Image hosting by Photobucket
nickerbokker
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2005, 10:56:48 PM »

WELCOME!

this is the best place in the world to come every day to talk about, and see pix of your own dog and all the others!

i am the very proud mom of a nutcase DAKOTA aka cody, he is a 3yr old golden, and just the best doggie ever!

i cannot wait to see pix!  did you get a red or a blonde?  and i LOVE the name by the way!  i always wanted a cherwhaha named thor...but decided i couldnt handle a cherwhaha...SO, i got a golden and named him cody and a saint and named him angus.....enou gh about me.....

WELCOME....and please post sooooo many pix!
pndlake
Leader of the Pack

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2005, 11:04:08 PM »

Welcome, you must have gotten Thor yesterday, please post and tell us all about him.  Peggy

Peggy
Lyndsay
Gnawer

~Thorton Kash Beckham~

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2005, 09:35:10 PM »

here are some pic's of Thor I said i'd post sorry they're a little late. he is a very good boy no problems at all. He sleep's well and he dosen't have much accedents in the house he is a puppy so he has a couple but he is doing really well.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2005, 09:40:27 PM by Lyndsay » Logged
pndlake
Leader of the Pack

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2005, 09:46:20 PM »

I know Goldens can be very intelligent and the way you talk about him, Thor, will be one of the smartest ones.  Congratulation s, now you have a great avatar.

Peggy

Peggy
jabear
Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2005, 10:03:14 PM »

Thor looks like an awesome budnle of love!

Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.
TwoNewfies
Veteran Dog Chomper

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2005, 08:05:34 AM »

Hi Lyndsey!  Thor is just too sweet!  I love the picture of him laying down, he is smiling!!!  I used to have a Golden, his name was Murphy.  We had to put him down last March, and now we have 2 Newfs.  They are the loves of my life, next to my husband of course Grin  We have Rocco who is almost 5 months and Bella who is 1 yr. Can't wait to see more pictures of Thor!!

Gina

All dogs are pets.  Newfoundlands are family!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: