Author Topic: New here  (Read 8995 times)

Offline Lyndsay

• Gnawer
  • ~Thorton Kash Beckham~
    • View Profile
New here
« on: June 20, 2005, 10:57:14 am »
Hello all my name is Lyndsay I'm from Toronto Ontario, I'm new here I was looking around the net and found this place it looks like loads of fun. I haven't gotten my baby boy yet he'll be coming home this Saturday June 25th I can't wait he is a  golden retriever born May 3rd 2005 I've named him Thorton Kash Beckham but he'll be called Thor. I can't wait to make friends here it seems like such a kool place. :)

~Lyndsay~

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: New here
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 11:01:24 am »
Welcome Lyndsay! How exciting- you are getting a new puppy! Please post lost of pictures when baby Thor comes home!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

dohertyswissy

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2005, 11:23:13 am »
Hey Lyndsay!  Welcome to BPO!  This is a great place and we all love it here.  Be sure to post pictures of Thor!!  We love PICTURES...the more, the better!  Again, welcome!

Heather

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2005, 11:54:10 am »
Welcome to BPO Lyndsay. We cant wait to see your baby.Your going to love the great bunch of people you meet here.
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

nickerbokker

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2005, 09:56:48 pm »
WELCOME!

this is the best place in the world to come every day to talk about, and see pix of your own dog and all the others!

i am the very proud mom of a nutcase DAKOTA aka cody, he is a 3yr old golden, and just the best doggie ever!

i cannot wait to see pix!  did you get a red or a blonde?  and i LOVE the name by the way!  i always wanted a cherwhaha named thor...but decided i couldnt handle a cherwhaha...SO, i got a golden and named him cody and a saint and named him angus.....enou gh about me.....

WELCOME....and please post sooooo many pix!

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2005, 10:04:08 pm »
Welcome, you must have gotten Thor yesterday, please post and tell us all about him.  Peggy
Peggy

Offline Lyndsay

• Gnawer
  • ~Thorton Kash Beckham~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2005, 08:35:10 pm »
here are some pic's of Thor I said i'd post sorry they're a little late. he is a very good boy no problems at all. He sleep's well and he dosen't have much accedents in the house he is a puppy so he has a couple but he is doing really well.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2005, 08:40:27 pm by Lyndsay »

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2005, 08:46:20 pm »
I know Goldens can be very intelligent and the way you talk about him, Thor, will be one of the smartest ones.  Congratulation s, now you have a great avatar.

Peggy
Peggy

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2005, 09:03:14 pm »
Thor looks like an awesome budnle of love!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline TwoNewfies

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2005, 07:05:34 am »
Hi Lyndsey!  Thor is just too sweet!  I love the picture of him laying down, he is smiling!!!  I used to have a Golden, his name was Murphy.  We had to put him down last March, and now we have 2 Newfs.  They are the loves of my life, next to my husband of course ;D  We have Rocco who is almost 5 months and Bella who is 1 yr. Can't wait to see more pictures of Thor!!
Gina

All dogs are pets.  Newfoundlands are family!