Author Topic: Hello new member  (Read 5542 times)

Blair

Hello new member
« on: June 20, 2005, 11:35:31 am »
Hello everyone, my name is Blair and I live in Texas. I have a very handsome 1.5yr old Rottweiler named Zeus. I also own 2 other dogs, a Chihuahua and a Great Dane. Look forward to being a member here.

lins_saving_grace

Re: Hello new member
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 11:38:36 am »
Oh he is handsome indeed.  You know I'm partial to Rotts!!!!!! :)
Glad you stopped in.

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2005, 11:41:19 am »
Blair
Welcome to BPO!! Glad to have you aboard. Zeus is a very handsom fellow. We would love to see more pics of him and your other fur kids.
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Blair

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2005, 11:47:03 am »
Thanks for the welcome  :) Here is a picture of all three together, its a few weeks old so my Great dane is bigger now LOL

dohertyswissy

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2005, 11:48:51 am »
Hey Blair!  Welcome to the BPO family!!  That is a good looking group of puppies!  This is a great board!  Have fun!!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2005, 11:50:28 am »
You almost don't see the tiny one in the middle.  Are the big dogs the protectors?  Very sweet.

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2005, 11:55:27 am »
Welcome to our BPO Family!  You have a great looking bunch there!  I gotta know - does the little one rule the roost?  Our little one does here - skin kid that is!  I can't wait to chat more with you and on behalf of all of us her I crown you Member of This Board!  You will love it here!

Nats

Blair

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2005, 12:00:28 pm »
My little one is the King oh the house, dog wise LOL. It is very funny to see my 2 big dogs, both over 100lbs, listen to my little Chihuahua, who is no more then 2lbs LOL  Zeus will lay on the floor next to him and play with him, he is extremely gentle with him. It is just the cutest thing to watch them play. I had a garage sale the other day os i had my front door open, with a babygate up. Everytime some one came over all three dogs were watching at the gate. You would hear barking but the big ones wwerent barking. You looked down on the floor and there is my Chihuahua barking his head off LOL Half the people there couldnt even see him. It was just so funny. Ok enough rambling, thanks again for the welcomes :)

Offline deafdanelvr

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2005, 12:13:41 pm »
Hi, Blair and crew! I'm new here as well. I love your dane Mr. Grey. He is a cutie. Your other dogs are very cute too. I have two danes and am looking forward to meeting other dane owners, well- make that all big paw dog owner!!! ;D

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2005, 12:14:57 pm »
That was a cute story!

Rotts seem to be afraid of little things.  Lady...our older Rott is scared of toads, especially when they jump .... and scared of the chiwawa down the road. 
Gracey will bite into anything till it bites back though.  :)

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2005, 01:05:53 pm »
Ill have to tell you a story about Judge.
The other day there was a little girl walking a Chitzu( for the life of me I cant spell that.   :-\ ) Judge was going crazy in the house barking like a fool. Katey thought she would go check out what all the comotion was about and opened the door. Well,you can imagine. Judge made a bee liner for the door and down the street. He got quite the rude awakening though. That little dog went after him and chased YES CHASED him all the way back home. The look on his face was priceless. " HELP MOMMY!! Get it off of me!!"  A lady driving by pulled over and said " I have never seen anything so funny. That big dog being scared of that little dog." Oh how I wish I had my camera. Judge is such a dork sometimes. LOL You cant help but love our Big Boys. And girls.
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2005, 01:09:19 pm »
Oh yeah.  I've seen that look before.  It is really really funny.  I think it's the yippy noise little dogs make that scares em.

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2005, 09:26:54 pm »
Hello Blair,

Glad you are here!  I love your trio!  It is so cute to see larger dogs, especially rotties, with small breeds.  Directly behind my house there is a huge male rottweiler - not only is he big, but he's also kinda chunky, and he rules the back yard with a little Shih Tzu.  The house beside him also has a very big and handsome male rottie and as we chopped down the Chinese Clover in the alley he stood there and Whoofed! at us...beside his little Daschund pal.  They are really funny!

Lins,

I can just see Lady and her fear of toads in my mind!  Thanks for sharing...Made my day!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2005, 10:11:35 pm by moonlitcroatia »
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2005, 05:37:08 am »
That picture is so cute, Marit!  Are we learning to play dead?

Blair

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2005, 02:39:31 pm »
Thanks for the welcome everyone :) I love my little Chihuahua but he is a pain in the butt at times, for being so little he is a big trouble maker LOL