Big Paws Only Dog Forums
August 24, 2017, 12:03:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Congratulation s Dinty the Newf You look very handsome atop the site.

The BPO Calendar is now available for purchase. For more information, see the self-titled thread.

Looking for something interesting to read? Catch up on the latest doggy news in our BPO Blog.

Home   Help Search Calendar Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: can someone tell me more  (Read 7672 times)
starlit_10577
Ankle Biter

View Profile
« on: September 14, 2006, 07:57:26 AM »

I have a small in home rescue and a lady just asked me if I could take in a Vizsla/Lab mix that will be put down if I can't. It is a older dog and they are having a hard time finding a home. I just need to know more about Vizsla's please. that way I know what to expect on behovior.

Reese 1y pitbull
Baby 1 year pitbull
Angel 1 year pitbull
Icerotti
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 05:14:08 AM »

We have a 1 year old Vizsla Farley. Well what can I say about Farley....lol  He is such a character and has such a personality to him. Vizslas are known to be velcro dogs. He is such a great companion dog. He will lay right beside me on the couch and follow me around the house. He is great with my 6 year old and great with our rotti and weimaraner. I find as long as he gets a couple of runs in the backyard a day or a few walks it burns off the energy that vizslas are known for. His care is very easy and he really does not shed too much. Unless you are wearing black Wink Over all Vizslas are known to be a really healthy breed.We really could not ask for a more loyal and loving boy.

When we were researching the V breed I came across this site that was very helpful. I hope it helps you out.
http://www.vizsladogs.com/home.htm
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: