Author Topic: New pics of the Dane Rescues  (Read 4219 times)

bigdogs@5501

New pics of the Dane Rescues
« on: September 19, 2006, 02:29:48 pm »
The first are of the Male- His new name is Garrett. He is finally putting on a little more weight. He is extremely sweet and very smart.

bigdogs@5501

Re: New pics of the Dane Rescues
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 02:35:09 pm »
And this is Annie. She is putting on weight faster than the male, she is still battling her respiratory infection but it is getting better. She is extremely affectionate. I am hoping that there will be someone out there that is going to want to give her a permanent home in the near future. She would do best as an indoor dog with access to play and run outside. She gets along well with other dogs. She will chase the cat if she thinks that it will not get her in trouble. She is house broken. She does require a lot of attention.

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 03:01:12 pm »
They are both beautiful. Who thought up the name Garret? Is MSF still getting the male? And is your Dane Jake getting a long any better with them? Good pics!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 03:31:02 pm »
They look great!!! So happy now!!! :D

Thank goodness you were there to help them out in their most desperate hour! Lucky dogs!! They just look like a couple of sweetie pies.
 :)

Offline Miranda

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2006, 03:36:41 pm »
They look awesome!
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them.  ~Phil Pastoret

Offline MSF

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2006, 04:53:48 pm »
Yeppers !!! He's still coming to live with me
and I picked out the name Garrett.  :)

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2006, 12:03:32 am »
Jake is still horrible- He thinks that he loves Annie- but we are not letting him near Garrett. Garrett really doesnt even give Jake the time of day, but that doesnt matter to Jake. We have a pretty large house so we just make sure that either Garrett is in my room ( on the couch ) or Jake is in my room when they are in the house. Also the ears-no consistency. I think that when he is happy is when they are all over the place.

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2006, 04:00:52 am »
Heehee... my Dane Leeloo's ears look just like Garrett's. :D