Author Topic: My big boy Fritz  (Read 2991 times)

Offline rose

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
My big boy Fritz
« on: June 21, 2005, 05:17:32 am »
  This is Fritz . He is almost 3 years old.  Youmay not be able to see it but he still has his tail since I brought  him home from Germany!

Offline bigdoglover

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
Re: My big boy Fritz
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 05:27:30 am »
he is a very handsome boy-thank you for sharing his picture with us

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2005, 05:29:04 am »
I love that face!  And the look in his eyes is priceless. 
I almost got a puppy from a German breeder. I wanted a German Rott so bad too.  But he didn't have any pups in our time frame.  Some of his studs still had their tails.  Some came from royalty in Yogoslavia and Italy and odd places like that.  But he knew what he was doing and his dogs were gorgeous.  Maybe next time.
Thanks for posting your picture. Your boy is a real hunk!

Offline rose

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2005, 05:37:50 am »
Mom makes me take swimming class but I not really a big fan of the water.  You can see my tail in this picture!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2005, 05:46:23 am »
OOOOOOOHHHHHHH HHH!  He looks like a good swimmer! 
Mine like the water ok.  I want to get them a little baby pool soon. 
They really have classes like this?

Offline rose

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2005, 07:39:34 am »
Yes- the swimming classes were part of my advanced Doggy bootcamp class. They also use the pool for hydro-therapy.  He hates the water so much that I just wanted to make sure that he knew what it was like toswim before he needed to swim in an emergency.

Nicole

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2005, 06:06:45 pm »
Rose-
 Cool thing! Taking dogs to swimming class. I've got a life-vest like that for my dog (Cabeza) cuz he's out on our boat with us alot. I figure if its required for us, we should have one for him, too! But,he HATES swimming! He loves to wade and stand in the water, but will NOT get any deeper than his belly. I'd love to take him to a swimming class for the same reasons...to make sure he knows what to do in case of emergency. I'll have to look into that in my area!

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2005, 07:14:46 pm »
Fritz is gorgeous!  I can not say enough about the photo in which he is swimming.  He looks so serious...anth ropomorphic in a sense. 

Betti's parents both have their tails, too.  They look great with their tails.  But, Betti came to us with a bun already there.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner