Author Topic: Jasmine reverting back?  (Read 2094 times)

Luvmydanes

Jasmine reverting back?
« on: October 06, 2006, 04:36:56 am »
Jasmine has been acting out a lot lately. I think it is a jealousy issue, but I don't know what to do about it. Goliath has been not coming to me when he is called so I have been putting him on a tie out when he is outside. I have been letting Jasmine have free run of the yard. Well yesterday she dumped over my rose pot and chewed it up. She has NEVER done this kind of stuff since she was very little. Any suggestions on what to do? She gets just as much attention as Goliath does, so could it be her "teen years" kicking in and she is just acting out?

Kandi

Offline Miranda

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Re: Jasmine reverting back?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2006, 04:43:31 am »
Personally, I blame everything on the teen years :)
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them.  ~Phil Pastoret

Offline PhoebesMom

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Phoebe
    • View Profile
    • Life with Eclectus Parrots
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2006, 05:19:03 am »
Phoebe loves to dig and chew at my flower beds. I would love to hear how others keep their gardens intact. I sympathize. Phoebe is 2, and because she's deaf, calling her out of the garden is a chore because I have to go down and touch her to get her attention. She pulled my climbing vines off the side of the garage when she chewed the base and then pulled at the branch. 3 years growing and maturing so I was a little sad to see it come tumbling down in less then 2 minutes.
Megan- Mom to Phoebe(Great Dane)
Thunder (Chihuahua)
Viggo & Sula (Red Sided Eclectus Parrots)
Meisha & Sydney (Vos Eclectus Parrots)
Skaha (7-toed Polydactol Cat)

Luvmydanes

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2006, 05:53:35 am »
I know how you feel....it takes so long to get things looking all pretty in the yard and less than a minute for the dogs to run through it, or chew on it, or trample over it. lol