Author Topic: Ranger - The Thief!  (Read 5716 times)

dohertyswissy

Ranger - The Thief!
« on: June 22, 2005, 02:51:17 pm »
Okay....so, I know the whole drill about how puppies are prone to chew on just about whatever they can get there little mouths on.  At first, I thought I was one of those super lucky puppy owners who wasn't going to have a puppy that chewed a whole lot.  Well, that was until I realized that Ranger was in the midst of a growth spurt and that he was too darn tired to do much of anything.  Then, we hit 5 months and the chewing spree was on like donkey kong!!!  Here's the thing, though....he only wants to chew MY stuff!  Not hubby's ... not on the furniture....J ust my stuff!!!  He steals my shoes, my bedroom slippers, my pants...heck, he's even become quite the lingiere expert!  He'll steal things out of the closet, if I forget to close the door tight enough.  I swear, this freaking 85 lb puppy is Houdini!  He can slip through the tightest places.  Now, he's upgraded to stealing my stuff right out of the hamper!  The little booger will freaking go through the hamper to find my stuff!

ARGH!!!  Why won't he just steal hubby's stuff and not mine?!?!?  lol! 

Just had to share.....

Offline Jaimie

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: Ranger - The Thief!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2005, 02:55:40 pm »
WELCOME, to the world of CHEWERS.  Isn't it great? >:(  My dobie also preferred MY stuff, I kind of like to think of it as a little bit endearing that he wanted to be so close to my scent (thats what I keep telling myself anyway)....lol.  Good Luck saving your stuff from jaws ;D

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2005, 03:02:34 pm »
ARGH!!!  Why won't he just steal hubby's stuff and not mine?!?!?  lol!  

He loves his MOMMY!  Lucky you!   ;D
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2005, 04:06:37 pm »
Heather, you must smell much better than hubby hehe. And I know just how it is, Galahad was an angel, until about well I guess a little over a week ago, then he started his house wrecking routin. He is a teenager and a bad one.

Give Ranger his own, mommy slipper to chew on, maybe that will keep hiim from getting your good ones, on the other hand he may take that as an "ohhhh wow it is okay to chew mommys stuff" hahaha Good Luck and next time you go to the pharmacy, buy a a gallon of patience.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

dohertyswissy

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2005, 06:28:47 pm »
Thanks, Tina...now I'm going to be freaking paranoid that Ranger has some sort of secret vendetta against me.   ::)

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2005, 10:29:38 pm »
He loves you best that's why!...Kinda like why my 8 yr. old son pushes the object of is affection on the playground. :-*

Offline Jaimie

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2005, 03:06:48 am »
He LOVES you Doherty ;D