Author Topic: I found a new pet store!!!  (Read 3865 times)

Offline Miranda

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
I found a new pet store!!!
« on: October 09, 2006, 05:56:47 am »
Since we moved down here I've been searching for a pet store other than PetSmart, but I had almost given up. Then I saw it - a pretty small feed store. I decided to give it a try. I walked in and almost dropped to my knees and kissed the floor. It was doggy lover's heaven!!! REAL bones, dozens of brands of dog food, great toys and treats, AH I'm in heaven!!! I bought lots of great bones for the pups and some new food bowls. I am definitely going back there!!! The few dollars extra is totally worth it!!
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them.  ~Phil Pastoret

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: I found a new pet store!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2006, 06:03:50 am »
That's awesome! I would so much rather go to a small store who has it together rather than a warehouse type place.

I dream of new food bowls... ;)

Luvmydanes

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2006, 06:11:00 am »
How fun! I need to find a good pet store around here too. And we definitely could use some new food bowls! :)

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2006, 06:35:42 am »
That's awesome!!  I really wish someone would open up a pet store in town here.  Our feed store only sells Diamond food so not a whole lot of variety! lol  Our closest petstore is about 35 min from here, so finding one closer would be so nice! 

Offline Miranda

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2006, 06:39:19 am »
Yeah, this one is only about a mile from here. I don't know how I've always missed it, because it's on a road that we travel pretty frequently.

And our food bowls were in desperate need to be changed!!! The old bowls were those cheap tin ones that come out of the food/2 liter water combo thing. Ya know, the one you can get at Wal-Mart for about $.97? Haha...the only reason Laika was getting fed three times a day was because we couldn't fit all of her food in there when we fed her twice a day!!
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them.  ~Phil Pastoret

Luvmydanes

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2006, 06:59:47 am »
Yeah, this one is only about a mile from here. I don't know how I've always missed it, because it's on a road that we travel pretty frequently.

And our food bowls were in desperate need to be changed!!! The old bowls were those cheap tin ones that come out of the food/2 liter water combo thing. Ya know, the one you can get at Wal-Mart for about $.97? Haha...the only reason Laika was getting fed three times a day was because we couldn't fit all of her food in there when we fed her twice a day!!

This is hilarious cause those are the food dishes we have for our dogs! lol We really need new ones!

Offline Miranda

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2006, 07:12:19 am »
HAHAHA...when you feed your dogs, do the food dishes end up on the other side of the room by the time they're finished? It's so annoying to have to follow the trail of food crumbs and slobber to find the food dish!!!