Author Topic: Eagle Pack  (Read 7531 times)

Offline LMT

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: Eagle Pack
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2006, 05:10:00 am »
Adi did well on Eagle Pack puppy before I surmised that he had a corn allergy that had him breaking out and itching. In turn, he did great on Solid Gold Wolf King for a few weeks. Now it's back to the runs. I am going to go pick up a smaller bag of Eagle Pack holistic to try him on it, because I loved the Eagle Pack... Wish us luck....

AND GOOD LUCK to your cutie. Iams doesn't have a good rep. at all. I have a hugeeee bag of Eagle Pack puppy left, for large & giant breeds. I can ship it to you for the cost of shipping only if you want to try it out! It's just sitting in my mud room. It's still good though! PM me if interested!
lmt.

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2006, 05:35:07 am »
I had Teddy on the Iams Large Breed Puppy and was quite happy with it - we never had a problem.  However, when we switched to the adult food a couple weeks ago - I did not like it at all!!!  Twice the amount of poop and it was never firm.  Its my opinion that there must be more fillers in the Iams adult formula.
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Lyn

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2006, 09:38:45 am »
The Eagle Pack Holistic line only come in 30 pound bags. I was going through one every 2 weeks for just Bubba.