Author Topic: Anyone seen "off the leash"  (Read 7484 times)

Offline FumbsAuntie

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Anyone seen "off the leash"
« on: October 16, 2006, 01:10:12 pm »
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone has seen this new show on Lifetime called "Off the Leash" its about a group of dogs that are an "A" Team for this pet agency. I just wanted to give a shout out to YAMPA, the great dane. He made the cover of "fido.. something" magazine beating out all the little dogs. I have nothing against little dogs, but give us some big puppy lovin!! I know im biased but i think that all our BPOer's could definatly beat out some of those dogs! :)

Offline Thelma

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone seen "off the leash"
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2006, 09:52:39 am »
yes, I've watched it twice...(one rerun)  and the dane is definately my fave.
~Thelma & Karl~
~Duke~Zoe~Toby~Spencer

~Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body..but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out ....shouting.. . WOW!
What a Ride!!!~

Offline RanjiNSingh

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2006, 04:19:01 pm »
Hello!  It's Ranji and Yampa from "Off the Leash"!  Thanks for supporting us...we has soooo much fun doing that show it was ridiculous! Yampa aka "Wesley Snipes" is proud to be representin' the BIG DOGS! Hope you keep watching! Enjoy!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2006, 05:05:46 pm »
I saw you both, Ranji and Yampa, yesterday on the TV Guide channel and was so impressed by the cute tricks that Yampa could do, not to mention how beautiful he is! Thanks for representing all of the big dogs!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline FumbsAuntie

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2006, 11:46:23 pm »
Hello!  It's Ranji and Yampa from "Off the Leash"!  Thanks for supporting us...we has soooo much fun doing that show it was ridiculous! Yampa aka "Wesley Snipes" is proud to be representin' the BIG DOGS! Hope you keep watching! Enjoy!

We've got our own BPO CElebrities!! HEHEHEHEH!! Love the pooches! :)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2006, 09:54:04 am »
Dude already addicted! ;D

I have to admit I was really excited to see the Dane but all other dogs are cute too(yes they are!).
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2006, 12:08:39 pm »
Need some help here- when is the show on? I see that it is a Life time show- when, what day, time etc. I will be setting my TIVO so that I dont miss it any more. And all right you celebrities, you have got to get a plug out somehow about BPO....
This is the greatest site ever....

From the BIG@5501
Jake, Annie, Zoey, Bella and Bailey

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2006, 12:11:53 pm »
Need some help here- when is the show on? I see that it is a Life time show- when, what day, time etc. I will be setting my TIVO so that I dont miss it any more. And all right you celebrities, you have got to get a plug out somehow about BPO....
This is the greatest site ever....

From the BIG@5501
Jake, Annie, Zoey, Bella and Bailey

For me it's on Monday at 6:30 and I'm in Northern Indiana so I believe that's Central time although I could be wrong.
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2006, 12:15:25 pm »
Monday at 6:30 is the same for us here in New England
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!