Author Topic: Yay! I finally found a dog food!  (Read 2997 times)

Luvmydanes

Yay! I finally found a dog food!
« on: October 17, 2006, 05:31:13 pm »
So after LOTS of research, I've decided to switch the dogs over to chicken soup for the dog lover's soul. All the other brands I was considering I'd have to order online and have delivered cause I can't get them around here, but this brand I found at a pet store not far from where I live. I'm so happy - I've look a lot into this brand and it seem SO good, so yay! just had to share :D

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Yay! I finally found a dog food!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2006, 06:17:34 pm »
Excellent choice!!! :) I just switched my dogs (well, everyone but Connor) to this food and so far I am SOOOO pleased with it. We have lots of normal poo over here! Seriously I think it is a great food!!! :D

Offline bluskygirl

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 01:19:22 am »
Sweet! I looked at that too, although I decided to go with Eagle Pack because it's more readily available here, and because the puppy formula is basically an adult formula with extra vitamins/glucosamine. So far I like it, but I have thought about Canidae, Chicken Soup, and others. You'll have to let me know who it works out for you! :)
Bella- Smooth Coat Saint
Piston- grouchy kitty
Jupiter- Scaredy Cat

Luvmydanes

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2006, 03:35:23 am »
I'll definitely let you guys know how it is working for my pups. And thanks for the heads up Tina. I am prepared for that. I did find a website that had free shipping on eagle pack, so that option is still there if this doesn't work out with my dogs, but I have my fingers crossed that it will work great! It's just easier I think being able to physically go and pick up the food rather than waiting around for it to be delivered to my house. lol You never know with ups you know?