Author Topic: Anyone going to introduce themselves? (o:  (Read 30432 times)

Offline toernesol

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone going to introduce themselves? (o:
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2005, 02:49:47 pm »
[img][/im
g] Hi you all My name is Joana and my dog .'s is Andrea I would like to post our foto is someone can tell me how please contact me on my e-mail adress. Hope to hear more soon..lots of friendly barkies from the Netherlands.

Offline llt44@tds.net

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2005, 10:45:05 am »
Hi, my name is Linda and I am the proud "Mother" of an Aussie. She is a 7 year old Blue Merle named Cookie. She came from ARPH rescue.  We have trained her in Agility, but mostly she just keeps track of me - very velcro.  I also don't know how to put pictures on, but If I can figure out how, I will put one of her on line.

Offline sally

• Gnawer
  • Sally & Toro - 11 months old
    • View Profile
    • Mastín Español International
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2005, 11:57:22 am »
I am Sally, and I live in Denmark.
I have a Spanish Mastiff male at 2½ years old, and a female Vizsla, who will be 11 in a few days.
I think this is a great site, and I look forward to visit again!

sally
There are dogs - and there are mastines!
www.mastin-espanol.dk

GR8DAME

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2005, 04:29:02 pm »
Hi Jeanne,
I'm Stella and I live near Chicago Il. We currently have a 9 yo female doberman,Raven, a 3 yo great dane, Merlin, and a 16 wk old irish wolfhound/great dane mix.

Offline workingaussies

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2005, 06:09:21 pm »
Hi!  Name is Jeane and my kennel name is Mt High Aussies! Been owned by Aussies since 1976 and can't imagine life without them! Used to live in CO (20 years) and moved to TX in 1992! Hoping to get re-involved in some of the venues offered by ASCA!
So......can we hear about y'all???   :D

Hi Jeane!  Fancy meeting you here.  I live in Indiana and I have Aussies, too.  What's your schedule next week?  There's a little blue merle boy who'd love to come to Texas!

Offline Demi

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2005, 01:45:07 pm »
Hello Everyone!  I'm owned by a 3 year old red merle Australian Shepherd and she's one of the great loves of my life.  I rescued her from the dog pound a year ago and have never regretted a single moment!  My daughter has had a female blue merle Aussie for 9 years, so when I saw my Savannah at the pound I had to give her a home filled with love.  :)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2005, 04:38:15 pm by Demi »
With every moment, you have the opportunity to change things...

ilovemyaussies

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2005, 09:52:23 pm »
Hi everyone,

Im Lizz and I am the proud mom of my PRIMA gang.  If you are interested in meeting my furries please check out www.primaaussies.com .  :-)  I am glad I found this group. Sounds like a lot of great dog fanciers are on here.  ;D I look forward to chatting with you all.

Best Wishes,

Lizz and the PRIMA gang
« Last Edit: April 25, 2005, 09:58:12 pm by ilovemyaussies »

Offline mamadog

• Big Paw Certified
  • This is me and my Finn
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2005, 11:53:53 pm »
Hi I'm Vicki. Mama to Finn, a 6 month old Irish Wolfhound, and Sakwa and Tali my two 2 year old Sheltie mixed that we adopted from the shelter. We're from Maine and crazy about our fur babies! My girls are so sweet and well behaved I can't believe they were at the shelter (found as strays together).  We just adopted Finn a month ago from an IW breeder (I hate to refer to him as a purchase) and he is coming along nicely. A very sweet boy and he is learning commands quickly. I already can't picture our lives without him!
We also have 2 cats and an 8 year old human son named Jack.
Hubby says we now have a full house so no more!

Offline countryrebck

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2005, 12:57:36 pm »
::) Hi my name is Sandra live in Tennessee proud owner of a aussie named cowboy.  He is blue meryl loves to be by my side and run and play all the time.  I will always keep this breed im wanting another now.

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2005, 02:22:01 pm »
Hi all.   I am Lisa the mother of three Great Pyrenees. Rosie 9 1/2 years old is at the bridge waiting on me.  Sugar Bear 10 months old, he is just as sweet as his name.  Dixie Darlin, she is my little wild child but then she is only 4 months.  Dixie and Sugar Bear are in the photo.
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline pitas

• Paw-meister
  • Mom! Let us out, please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2005, 04:59:38 pm »
First off, I love to see the pictures of everyone's pups, they are adorable!

Hello my name is Anita and we have 3 goofy Newfies!  We have two 2 yr. old siblings and one 9 month old half brother.  We love them to pieces and it is a new circus in our house everyday!  Our two big ones love to swim in the bay and the puppy will probably learn to follow this spring.  We are training them for pet therapy and water rescue.  In the summer here in NJ they love the water but, I think their favorite season is winter with tons of snow!

waffles717

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2005, 06:17:07 am »
Hi,my name is may,i have a saint,she is 5,mo,she is soso cute,and a toy poodle,we just lost one that was sad,this is our first big,Dog,I love you dogs,they so wonderful,what i wanted to ask you how do,they all get alone together,couse we are going on vac,in june to S,D,that is where,we got maggie from,she is having a litter of cham,i alredy bought a female! for my maggie,i relly feel she needs a friend she is lonly! even the vet told me this!! But how do i tell my husband!! he loves her it is my 50 birthday!! could give some ideas please i need HElP!!MAY!! FOR MAGGIe! ???

Offline Megabucks

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2005, 04:57:38 pm »
You sure picked the right dog.  I have been in Aussies since 1970.  My husband thinks I suffer from MPD (Multiple Pet Disorder).  I currently have 14 Aussies, all house raised.  A brand new litter and one on the way.  We show when we can, and have wonderful handlers.  We used to show our dogs ourselves, then came a few car accidents for me and my husband has a really funny gait  ;D.  Oh well, at least we have a specials bitch and a wonderful male that are showing right now.

I have an educational web site that specializes in Aussies.  Feel free to visit us at http://MegabucksRanch.com.  Enjoy our new puppies.

My first visit, thanks for the time .............. . Sherry Clark, Megabucks

Offline LuvmyMal

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2005, 06:09:19 pm »
Hi, my name is Tasha, I live in Charlotte, NC and am owned by an Alaskan Malamute, Tonka, who is almost 17 weeks old. Welcome to the site.

Nicole

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2005, 09:39:15 pm »
HI! I'm Nicole...I'm 27. I'm not "owned" by any dog, we've got more of a roommate situation! he-he! He respects me, and I respect him. His name is Cabeza and he's a 6 year old Newf mix. We also live with my boyfriend of 7 years, my 11 year old daughter, and our three kitties: Kyle, Pierre and Lex. Our American Bulldog, Bo left us for heaven almost a year ago. 

We live in Michigan City, Indiana, pretty close to Chicago. We live right on Lake Michigan, which makes Cabeza SUPER-HAPPY! We're anticipating a new baby Newf to join the house hold, possibley in the fall.