Author Topic: Hi everyone  (Read 7256 times)

Offline snoozie

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Hi everyone
« on: November 18, 2006, 04:51:04 am »
I am new and just wanted to say hi! I am owned by Jake who is just shy of 2 yo  and gives me a run for my money!!! We rescued Jake at about 6 mos. old, he was found wandering in NYC and put in a high kill shelter - a wonderful rescue person took him out and put in a doggie daycare center as foster care, while trying to find a forever home for him.  She contact me about 4 dogs that she had there looking for homes and I went to visit.  Three of them were wonderful sedate rotties and the fourth came barrelling at me, landed in my lap (he was covered in yuk) and proceeded to lick my face off.  Needless to say, we went home together and the rest is history.

Nicole

Re: Hi everyone
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2006, 04:56:40 am »
Hey! Welcome! I'm Nicole and I live with Cabeza, a 7 year old Chow/Newf mix. He's the sweetest boy in the world and we're awful happy together.

I hope you enjoy BPO. Its a great place!! You will soon find yourself addicted and coming here for advice, support, to complain, to brag, to laugh, etc. Have fun! Also, I definitely look forward to more pictures of jake!!!! He sounds great!

Offline MagicM3

• Paw-meister
  • *Sir William
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006, 07:49:50 am »
Welcome you'll fit right in with the rest of us.
Sounds like he knew what he wanted and knew how to get it as well.

Tricia and the fur kids

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006, 08:04:35 am »
Hello and welcome to BPO! You will love it here! :)
RIP former BPO

Offline dgodden5459

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2006, 09:28:26 am »
Welcome. Glad to see more Rottie's.
Deb

Gretchen the Rottie
Buttons the LLhasa
Macie who knows?

Offline Binky

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2006, 09:33:58 am »
Welcome to BPO!  My babies are Binky, a Great Pyr, 2 Papillons, 2 cats and 2 goats.
Binky-Great Pyrenees
Sophie-Leonberger
McDougal-Papillon
Chicklet-Papillon
Sigfried-Cat  RIP Sigs
Spooky-Cat
Jasper-Nigerian Dwarf goat
Ferdinand-Nigerian Dwarf goat

Icerotti

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2006, 10:22:31 am »
Welcome ;D......yeah another rotti ;)  I am slave to Puck the rotti (8.5years). He is such a wonderful boy. Then we have two terrors, which will in the end put me in the looney bin. Terror #1 is Farley our 1.5 yr old Vizsla and copilot Terror #2 to Farley is our baby Rosie the weimaraner at 10 months.

Your boy is very handsome. ;D

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2006, 03:13:50 am »
Jake with the face..  Oh what a cutie..  I LOVE that expression.  It's nice to meet you guys here and like everyone has said BPO is really awesome!!!  I'm pretty new here myself and can agree with the addiction comment.  It is very addicting.  But hey, is looking at all these babies really something to worry about being addicted to???  Glad you're both here.  Cant wait to see more pictures.   
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2006, 12:50:57 pm »
Welcome! I'm Shanti and I'm owned by little Betti. I was also owned by Lou and Greta who still, actually, own my spirit and my heart. Betti was confiscated by the breeder who created her, because the family who purchased her was neglectful. She was given to me and after a lot of health issues, she is now a happy, bouncy, even obnoxious, girl. Very soon -- within the next couple of weeks, I will rescue another rottie from Happy Tails Rescue because Betti and I need a friend.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2006, 08:39:41 am »
I am new and just wanted to say hi! I am owned by Jake who is just shy of 2 yo  and gives me a run for my money!!! We rescued Jake at about 6 mos. old, he was found wandering in NYC and put in a high kill shelter - a wonderful rescue person took him out and put in a doggie daycare center as foster care, while trying to find a forever home for him.  She contact me about 4 dogs that she had there looking for homes and I went to visit.  Three of them were wonderful sedate rotties and the fourth came barrelling at me, landed in my lap (he was covered in yuk) and proceeded to lick my face off.  Needless to say, we went home together and the rest is history.
welcome to BPO!  hope to see more of you!!! 
I'm Lin.  My girls are Lady and Grace.  They too give me a run for my money.  but i love em.  I fell in love with rotties as soon as i brought Lady home at 5 1/2 weeks.  i loved her so much i got another rottie...grace .  we are one big happy family. 
Jake is a cutie!  careful...the girls here may start swooning

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 08:53:15 am »
Welcome from Jake the Great Dane, Annie the Great Dane, Bailey, my Newf mix and Zoey, Bella and Dakota, the Pyrenees. Your Jake is gorgeous, we would love to see more pics.

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2006, 12:30:09 pm »
Hi - Welcome!  My name is Timmie and I am owned by Willow (18 mo dane from h*ll - but I still love her; Irie - female pom; and gunner - male pom)