Author Topic: My 3 monsters  (Read 4460 times)

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
My 3 monsters
« on: December 02, 2006, 11:03:41 am »
Here are some pics that I took of our 3 dogs. I wanted a picture to put in our Christmas cards and since I have such a hard time getting them to sit still I put them in the back of my car and had my husband stand behind me with food. Don't mind how dirty they are the Arizona dust is TERRIBLE!!!  ::)
Proudly owned by: Robin-3 yr old Lab mix, Brody 14 month old Great Dane, Moose a 6 month old dane
Loved by my beautiful daughter Makaylee and my soon to be adopted sons Richard and Jay And the husband too I guess

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: My 3 monsters
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2006, 11:24:34 am »
Your pups are beautiful!  I can't believe that's little Moose!  He's apparently trying to live up to his name.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Kirsti

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2006, 12:22:27 pm »
Oh Shelly they are sooo cute! We diffinitly need more pics.  ;D

~K

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2006, 12:18:48 am »
Very cute - I can never get any of my dogs to sit for more then 1 sec.  And with the digital cameras ther is a delay from when you click the picture to when the picture is taken - my pictures all have the dogs in the process of leaving the area

Offline MagicM3

• Paw-meister
  • *Sir William
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2006, 03:47:38 am »
Now those are the kind of Monsters that I really like.

And as far as AZ dust I didn't even notice,you must have done this on a good day.

Having a white Collie I know what you mean about he  dust out here.Lucky for me a brush out usually works well.

Tricia and the fur kids

Icerotti

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2006, 04:01:51 am »
What great pictures. I envey you --you got great pictures with ALL 3. I haven't managed that yet ::)

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2006, 04:52:11 am »
Great photos!  All three look great! :)

Offline FumbsAuntie

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2006, 05:28:25 am »
Oh they are all so cute together! it must be either a tight squeeze in the back or your car or you have a very big back seat!! Hhehehehe!!

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2006, 12:44:58 pm »
Great pictures!!!!!!!!! I cant believe how much Moose has grown and he is so handsome  :) You did a good job on getting all 3 together. I can get zeus and Grey no problem but adding Gauge to the mix is hard!! LOL Again wonderful pictures of 3 adorable babies :)

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2006, 12:15:58 am »
GREAT pics... your pups are gorgeous!  And how clever of you to put them in the truck for the pics!

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2006, 02:16:31 am »
Great photos! like everyone else has said, its awesome you can get all three together for a pic... and they sit still ;)
i really like Moose's coloring. Very unique. beautiful babies...
Jo
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2006, 03:10:56 am »
Thanks guys! I had to stick them in the truck because their really isn't much room for them to move and they are too scared to jump out ;) I'll try to get some more pics of them later. It always so hard to get good pics of them.
Proudly owned by: Robin-3 yr old Lab mix, Brody 14 month old Great Dane, Moose a 6 month old dane
Loved by my beautiful daughter Makaylee and my soon to be adopted sons Richard and Jay And the husband too I guess