Author Topic: I've found a new love for going to my mailbox!!!!!!  (Read 10263 times)

Offline Thelma

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
I've found a new love for going to my mailbox!!!!!!
« on: December 04, 2006, 04:26:25 am »
I LOVE IT!!!  So many beautiful cards and pictures! ya hoo!
~Thelma & Karl~
~Duke~Zoe~Toby~Spencer

~Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body..but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out ....shouting.. . WOW!
What a Ride!!!~

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: I've found a new love for going to my mailbox!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 04:27:20 am »
Oh my gosh! Thelma! I got your picture in the mail over the weekend! I love it! Absolutely love it! Thank you!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2006, 04:27:29 am »
I second that! Ya'll are so awesome!

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2006, 08:14:10 am »
We got 3 cards in the mail today. Zoey had so much fun sniffing them while I opened them :)
RIP former BPO

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2006, 08:21:52 am »
I have finally got all of my cards addressed and will be going to the post office tomorrow. I agree- going to the mail box is so much fun now!!! Thanks to everyone who has already sent me a card. I have gotten some great pictures of some gorgeous pups. OH and to  Cirra's mom, Cirra is just gorgeous in that pic with the Santa Hat. My Pyrs would never be that still for such a good picture.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2006, 09:24:24 am »
that was a darling picture.  i love them big ole fuzzy Santa Saints.

Offline Leah-n-boy-os

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2006, 12:07:26 am »
My mailbox had like 7 cards in it yesterday. I loved opening them all. I've got to say though, I simply looved Kobi's sticker!!! I carefully peeled it off that flap and taped it to the inside of the card. Too cute....

My husband LOVED Cirra as well. Beautiful.
Leah and the Boy-os
Apollo (Akita/St. Bernard)
Zeus (Heinz 57)
Onyx (Newfoundland)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Being owned by Big Paws just indicates how big your heart is.

located - Gig Harbor, WA

Anakalia

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2006, 12:13:59 am »
I LOVE going to the mailbox everyday!!  I'm so lame, as soon as I hear the mail guy drive up I'm out the door!!  I love getting mail, that's not bills! hahaha  :D

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2006, 12:25:44 am »
I look so forward to getting my mail these days, such beautiful cards and pictures!!

I then show them to my daughter who now wants: lets see:  A Great Pyr.  St. Bernard  Great Dane  Mastiff and every beautiful dog that has popped into our mailbox.  My husband thinks I am nuts as I am getting my cards ready to send (the Canadian ones are already on the way), when I haven't even thought about sending to family yet.  Of course, I haven't received any from them yet either.

Thanks for all that have come and all that continue to come!!

Randy & Harley

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2006, 12:48:43 am »
I look so forward to getting my mail these days, such beautiful cards and pictures!!

I then show them to my daughter who now wants: lets see:  A Great Pyr.  St. Bernard  Great Dane  Mastiff and every beautiful dog that has popped into our mailbox.  My husband thinks I am nuts as I am getting my cards ready to send (the Canadian ones are already on the way), when I haven't even thought about sending to family yet.  Of course, I haven't received any from them yet either.

Thanks for all that have come and all that continue to come!!

Randy & Harley

that is so funny Randy... I ordered cards specifically to send to my fellow BPO'ers and am like a kid today cause they just arrived and I cant wait to get them in the mail to y'all... and haven't even given a thought to which family/friends I will send the left-overs to....lol  ;D
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 12:54:21 am by EllieAndBlu »

Kirsti

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2006, 12:52:44 am »
I'm the same way, I drive to the mailbox (could walk but its too cold  ::)) I got a handful of cards the other day, they look soooo great! I can't wait to go to the mailbox today.... theres something besides bills  ;D

~K

btw I LOVE everyones cards  ;D

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2006, 01:07:36 am »
it has been great.  this year was a bigger turnout then last year so it's a never ending thing getting cards.  they're all so nice and warm and happy.  i save them too.  i have last year's put away safely in my "i will never throw this stuff away" box. 

chaosndestruction

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2006, 04:22:05 am »
I sent mine today!!!! Yay!!! I love all the cards i've gotten soo far!!! :-* I just put up my new computer desk and as soon as I get my new computer put together (it comes friday) i'm going to put as many cards as I can on it!!!

Offline pitas

• Paw-meister
  • Mom! Let us out, please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2006, 07:05:25 am »
I love getting all the beautiful cards in the mail too!  Everyone's is just so nice.   So far I received pics of Cirra, Fumbs, Duke & Zoe, Rollie & Mr. Jiggs, plus a bunch of nice hand signed cards.  Our cards went out on Saturday and hopefully they will be arriving in your mailbox soon.

Thanks everyone! 

Anita & the 3 Newfies from NJ

Offline lil_princess724

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2006, 07:10:59 am »
We love it to. it is so much fun, i feel so special. I love you all. the pics are great. we sent ours and ss gift, omg i spent 49.00 shipping things today. yikes. but it is so much fun to get them in the mail.here is Bailey's pic with santa. Santa said how well behaved she was and how he wished all dogs had as nice as manners. that makes me feel so good.
Cassandra
        Bailey's mom