Author Topic: Marley Pics  (Read 5118 times)

lorim2

Marley Pics
« on: December 25, 2006, 11:25:53 pm »
New pics of my little boy...

lorim2

Re: Marley Pics
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2006, 11:35:26 pm »
Awww..what a great name too!  I bet she was wonderful...So mething about the name..His full name is Wardogs Buffalo Soldier and Marley for short.  Your right he is rarely denied anything.  haha  and I am posting another pic of his newest friend named Bindi.  She joined the family in September..Wha t a character she is..although she is not a big paw!!

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2006, 11:53:19 pm »
that face... LOVE that face! What a handsome boy!

lorim2

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2006, 12:13:08 am »
What is Bindi?!?!?!

Bindi is a Coatimundi...s he is like having a never-ending 2year old.  She is the energizer bunny x 100!!

lorim2

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2006, 02:11:37 am »
She is a Coatimundi which is a South American Racoon critter like thing!  She is awesome...Gets along great with our cats and other dogs..really likes Marley because she can ride on him, which he very graciously tolerates. She is an interesting addition to our family

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2006, 02:14:20 am »
Oh can we please see pics of Bindi taking Marley for a spin!  I think it is so sweet when the big pups tolerate and love the litte critters!  :)

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2006, 06:02:25 am »
Lori, Great pics of Marley. He sure has grown up to be a gorgeous baby. Also guys, I have met Bindi in person and she is a little tornado. Good thing Marley has such a good disposition.