Author Topic: Grey is finally putting on weight.....update  (Read 4395 times)

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Grey is finally putting on weight.....update
« on: January 02, 2007, 10:24:23 pm »
I am sooooooo HAPPY!!!!! Grey is finally putting on pounds and its very noticable  ;D I am doing back flips over here, I am just thrilled :D Here is a pic of him from like 2 weeks ago and one I took tonight.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 12:50:49 am by Blair »

Anakalia

Re: Grey is finally putting on weight
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 10:35:18 pm »
Wow, he's looking great, Blair!   ;D

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 10:36:41 pm »
This is the biggest he has ever been!!!!! The strange thing is, I am not doing anything different that I have been. But I am so not complaining at all, my boy is finally putting on weight!!!!!! ;D

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2007, 10:41:39 pm »
That's awesome Blair!  Maybe he just needed some time to mature and get his metabolism sorted out.  Whatever it was -- way to go!!!  ;D

Ben was teasing me telling me he was just waiting to turn 2 before he started putting weight on LOL

Anakalia

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2007, 10:47:30 pm »

Ben was teasing me telling me he was just waiting to turn 2 before he started putting weight on LOL

Now that you say that, Koby was around 2 when I noticed him starting to fill out a bit.  After we found a food that worked for him, we really noticed a difference.  He'll be 3 in Feb. and he's finally got his "big boy body"! lol

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2007, 08:31:46 am »
Yayyyyyyy Blair - that is awesome news! The big guy is looking great and healthy!

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2007, 02:33:33 pm »
When those hip bones of his disappear I swear I am gong to pass out, out of pure excitement LOL Right now we, my husband and I, call him skinny minnie and I cant wait to call him fatty ;D Yes its very easy to keep me happy!!!! lol

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2007, 03:11:23 pm »
Grey looks GREAT!! I am glad to hear he started gaining weight after he turned 2. Brody will be 2 in May maybe she will start gaining weight when she does.
Proudly owned by: Robin-3 yr old Lab mix, Brody 14 month old Great Dane, Moose a 6 month old dane
Loved by my beautiful daughter Makaylee and my soon to be adopted sons Richard and Jay And the husband too I guess

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Grey is finally putting on weight.....update
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2007, 12:52:07 am »
Here is an updated picture of Grey, and he is still PUTTING ON weight! ;D I think this is about a week difference and look how much he put on just for 1 week. I am so happy with this!!!

Lyn

Re: Grey is finally putting on weight.....update
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2007, 11:42:38 am »
He looks awesome Blair! I know exactly how you feel since I was overjoyed when Bubba finally started to fill out. He'll be 2 on Feb 2nd.