Big Paws Only Dog Forums
July 22, 2018, 05:58:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Congratulation s Dinty the Newf You look very handsome atop the site.

The BPO Calendar is now available for purchase. For more information, see the self-titled thread.

Looking for something interesting to read? Catch up on the latest doggy news in our BPO Blog.

Home   Help Search Calendar Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OMG I am soooooooo upset!!!!!!!  (Read 6836 times)
Blair
Leader of the Pack

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2007, 07:01:48 PM »

Thanks everyone...now I know why I love it here so much!! And Julie...ewwwww wwww Im sorry you had to smell that  Cheesy
schelmischekitty
Chief "All Knowing"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2007, 08:08:02 PM »

in douglas county, it's law that you MUST have food and water outside as well as a dog house for EACH of your dogs, inside dogs or not.  animal control and i had a fight over this because my dogs are outside MAYBE 45 minutes a day.  if you don't comply, you WILL get fined and or jail time at your court day.  they really don't play that here.

steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
lins_saving_grace
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2007, 08:12:35 PM »

you know...as odd as it sounds i'd rather have people complaining to the township for that reason that about the "big scarey dogs" barking...whic h dogs do.  it sounds like your neighbors are worried about your pups (granted for no reason) but that is kinda sweet.  Smiley 
i know it's frustrating though and i hope everything gets smoothed out in your favor.  I can't see you abusing those boys for one minute.
Blair
Leader of the Pack

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2007, 09:28:07 PM »

I think all your dogs look like the ideal weight dog.

Check this out:
http://www.petcaretips.net/is-my-dog-fat.html

You know what ALL 3 of my dogs look like the IDEAL weight.......H mmmmmmmm imagine that
shangrila
Golden Paws

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2007, 10:06:01 PM »

The ignoramus that made the complaint is probably some big fat redneck with nothing better to do with their time. So ptooey to him/her!!
You also have all of us to back ya up!  Grin

HAHAHAHAHAHAH -- you are SO right Jackie!  They probably are big fat rednecks.  Us people get so fat we think all our dogs should too, but too fat is no more healthy for them than it is for us. ]
Lol. So true.

RIP former BPO
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: