Author Topic: What a night! :)  (Read 5658 times)

lins_saving_grace

What a night! :)
« on: January 09, 2007, 10:44:43 am »
after i got out of chat last night...Gracey wiggled in between me and the back of the couch, put her leg around me and laid her little head on my shoulder.  God I about died.  she's more of a daddy snuggler.  we watched CSI together.  Lady put her head on my other shoulder too. 
Then at campout time i pointed myself in Grace's direction to break up the monotony.  Lady got up where Grace usually sleeps so Grace got on top of me.  we shared a pillow and traded kisses for 20 minutes.  No one was happy.  Grace kept looking over at Lady and Lady got a little uncomfortable.  So Lady got down and Grace jumpped over me to hurry and snatch the corner she likes best.  Lady crawled up on her end of the couch and we all lived happily ever after.

OH And only ONE more day for Lady and her long recovery.

Anakalia

Re: What a night! :)
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 10:50:44 am »
Awwww, your pups are so sweet!! What a great story.  All I ever get from Koby is lots of belching in my face and him trying to knock me down! lol  ;D

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 10:51:28 am »
That is hysterical Lin... and adorable too! Too bad there aren't any pics of the snuggle-fest.  :)

Blu is the same way about his spot (his bed). When Ellie curls up in his bed, Blu either stands over Ellie until she moves, or whines and walks back and forth till she moves.... or if he is resigned to Ellie being there, Blu will curl up in Ellie's bed until the second she gets up and then he makes a mad dash to his own bed.... it is pretty entertaining to watch...lol

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 06:49:11 am »
Oh and again last night.  my girls love me. 
i know it's a crudy pic but it's the best i could do with the cell phone. 

Offline Stacey

• Grand Master
  • Tonka
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2007, 06:52:24 am »
awww!  sooo sweet!
I am kind of a big deal!

Icerotti

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2007, 10:42:57 am »
What a pair of snugglers you have...it would have been so cute to see. Puck will snuggle for a bit but he gets too hot ::)

Anakalia

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2007, 04:17:56 pm »
OMG Lin, that picture is perfect!!!  What a snuggly bug!   :)

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2007, 04:29:47 pm »
Awww, how sweet!  What little snugglers!